Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 What happened at your swap last night? Woman Happy

Turned out to be fun.  Everyone brought some high quality items and there were some QVC watchers there too. Woman Wink

I ended up trading the two Patricia's for my first Brahmin. I think it is the medium Asher and called Bohemia. She only used it twice and it is like new. I LOVE it Heart

Awww...Pier 1 got some Cat dinnerware in yesterday

Holiday Cats Dinnerware

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 What happened at your swap last night? Woman Happy

Turned out to be fun.  Everyone brought some high quality items and there were some QVC watchers there too. Woman Wink

I ended up trading the two Patricia's for my first Brahmin. I think it is the medium Asher and called Bohemia. She only used it twice and it is like new. I LOVE it Heart

@hicindy2 What a beautiful Brahmin!!! Congratulations!!! Woman Very Happy

P.S. Mr. L just stopped by and said he thought your bag was very nice, too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   Tell him thanks !!  Are you enjoying the Lenox ??

Set a festive scene with Lenox

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2  You made a great trade... Very nice looking Brahmin... Really liking that one... The Pier One kitty dishes are adorable... Heart

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2  You made a great trade... Very nice looking Brahmin... Really liking that one... The Pier One kitty dishes are adorable... Heart

@stevieb  Thanks.  Seems like a bit of a departure for Brahmin. We are going to do this "swap meet" again in the spring when we clean out our closets. Hard to stop myself from picking up the kitty dishes, but my cupboards overfloweth. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  I hear you on the overflow... I think virtually every space here overfloweth... Still, if I find myself at Pier One anytime soon and they have them, I might pick up a mug or two... I could probably manage to wedge those into a cabinet or get rid of a couple I already have... Then again, maybe I'll pass... Have to see them in person...

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  Yes, I think the bag is a bit unusual for Brahmin, but so pretty and the black background gives it a rich look.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2   ooooh nice bag

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@hicindy2   ooooh nice bag

@Bird mama   Thanks !! 

Can't wait to see the review on @handygal2 's Dooney 

13B85568-A9B2-4513-9235-42D154A82D19.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily   Tell him thanks !!  Are you enjoying the Lenox ??

Set a festive scene with Lenox

@hicindy2 Back from my brother-in-law's birthday lunch and afternoon with Mom! Woman Happy

We LOVE the Lenox Balsam Lane dinnerware!! Heart A big Macy's box with everything inside safely arrived on Friday, so I unboxed it on Saturday morning when we washed everything. It's beautiful and so well made!

For lunch yesterday, we had Progresso Lentil soup in the bowls, which are good sized and larger than our previous Mikasa bowls with the fruit pattern. It's nice to have more room in the bowls! We also used a second bowl for lettuce and celery salad. Then we used the smaller plates for grilled colby cheese on Rudi's nut & oat bread (so yummy!). This morning, we used the bowls for cereal and again enjoyed more room in those bowls. We had coffee in the mugs, which are lighter in weight than our previous (not fruit) coffee mugs, and we both commented we had to be careful, getting used to them. We are enjoying the set immensely and Mr. L likes them so much he wants to use them throughout the year...we'll see! 

How do you like your mugs and smaller plates?