Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

@1Professor   Speaking of fashion:  Iris Apfel's amazing outerwear is on sale at HSN

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Jacquard CoatRara Avis by Iris Apfel Floral Textured Patterned Coat

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@1Professor   Speaking of fashion:  Iris Apfel's amazing outerwear is on sale at HSN

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Jacquard CoatRara Avis by Iris Apfel Floral Textured Patterned Coat

@hicindy2 

I did follow her recent (short) visit, alas I do NOT need outwear.

Did order another long chain link to add to my colorful collection. I have 6 of her jackets; love the bracelet sleeves and fabulous needlework, including the lining.

Adore her side comments. A sharp whimsical mind, that one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not loving all of them but a couple of the 'spring' Brahmins are attractive... I especially like the first two. Some of the floral prints are pretty but I don't do floral bags. Besides, not remotely into spring... Hoping to savor the winter that just started... It'd be nice to see a little snow...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb   We're having fall weather this week so I won't be having a white Christmas Woman Sad  Since I'm driving to the 'niece in the woods' house tomorrow night, I guess it's good the roads will be dry.  I'll just have to be on the lookout for deer that are likely confused by the warmer temps Woman Frustrated

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama  No white Christmas here either... In fact, probably mid 50's but at least dry and seemingly will be pleasant... But hey. I thought you'd sworn off 'the house in the woods'...

Woman Wink

Enjoy the day with your family and watch out for those deer!!

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb   I keep Thanksgiving at home for 2 years now Woman Very Happy   

My stress came from showing up on time and the hosts being 90 minutes behind schedule.  When they were late, I got home late and my flock was settled for the night late.  That don't work for me anymore. 

I'm leaving tomorrow AFTER I settle my flock around 6pm.  Once my 'kids' are straight, I'll be straight.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

@stevieb   I keep Thanksgiving at home for 2 years now Woman Very Happy   

My stress came from showing up on time and the hosts being 90 minutes behind schedule.  When they were late, I got home late and my flock was settled for the night late.  That don't work for me anymore. 

I'm leaving tomorrow AFTER I settle my flock around 6pm.  Once my 'kids' are straight, I'll be straight.

@Bird mama  Good for you!  Enjoy the festivities.

My mom and I often go out to dinner on Christmas Eve and then I have her over for Christmas dinner. We're switching things up this year and going out to Christmas Eve lunch and she wants to have dinner at her house on Christmas, so that's what we'll do. I'd probably rather do things here, but I won't have to cook, so that's one less thing to do. Although she'll prepare dinner, having things based at her house makes things a good bit easier for her. 

Esteemed Contributor

To all:

Unknown.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas 

Image result for handbag christmas tree

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas!

I’m glad this year is over but at least it ended on a positive note.

Side saga, so I ordered that Bixby 30inch adjustable chain a couple months ago when it went on clearance. Long story short the post office accidentally tagged it to forward to my kid. Then they switched to return to sender 😡 Contacting them was useless and of course QVC had no way to ship it back to me and it had sold out. They issued me a refund. So it’s been more than a month and suddenly the 30 inch is back in stock. I ordered it again today, at least it was still the same price. Now it’s out of stock again so I guess it’s the one that got returned. What a mess.
Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval