Respected Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity   Thanks for all the helpful info and the scoop.  Plus I watched the youtube videos to see how much it holds. 

After the discount flurry, I got it for $214 Heart Worth breaking my Snoopy pledge over.

When I wear it, I will think of you my handbag friend.  Very So Cal and not my usual No Cal sedate gray. I need a change and a color boost  !!!

Coach Rogue 25 V5/Fuchsia Handbags Handbags Shoulder Bags

@hicindy2 @gorgeous bag Cindy!   What a great deal you got.   I think these rogue bags are my favorite from Coach.  Carry in the best of health.  These bags just rock.   

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Thanks @handygal2 ! Wishing you the same! ❤️ 

What's your favorite new handbag? I know there must be one … 🤗

btw I got my first iPad and love it! Learning how to use it now. 😉

@Serendipity : I posted this new Brahmin a few weeks ago: The Quinn Melbourne Umbra bucket bag— an early Christmas present to myself. It’s my new favorite. Woman Very Happy

766482DC-9150-4471-8DE1-1D2D6A0C01A8.jpeg

@handygal2  Wowza! 😍 very elegant and yet looks so easy to wear 😊 nice!

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023   I'll be looking forward to getting mine !!  Big change from my Coach Taylor totes Heart Your review of your lovely bag was the catalyst. 

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Blingqueen023   I'll be looking forward to getting mine !!  Big change from my Coach Taylor totes Heart Your review of your lovely bag was the catalyst. 

@hicindy2 @I'm looking forward to reading your review.   That's such a classy bag.  I can't believe the prices on the outlet site.  On the site they showed a bag named Zoe.  It has the tea flowers in multi colors shown on the bag.  Everything in that patter is sold out.   Wish 'I would have seen it sooner.  I hope they bring in more of that bag.  Also, they have a patchwork rogue.  

you picked yourself a winner.  Very pretty bag.   Enjoy it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I still have the bag in my cart where it will probably remain. I do love that black rogue and the burnished tan is beautiful too. At the end of the day, though, even with the sale and the extra dollars off it's still almost four hundred dollars for another bag I don't need. I do love a satchel and I do love a black satchel, but I need another one like a hole in the head. I'lll be unwrapping three new bags for Christmas and that really needs to be enough, for now. I will keep an eye out for this bag, possibly going to a nearby outlet after the holidays, and I hope one day to get this bag home, but if I don't, I don't... Time will tell...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am taking the holiday decorations down today.  Tired of the whole thing. Putting up my new calendars and putting out neutral decor items.  C'mon January.  Let's get going already; tired of whining and dining. Heart Renewed the gym membership and signed up for line dancing.  

Cranky Cats 2020 Wall Calendar

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

I am taking the holiday decorations down today.  Tired of the whole thing. Putting up my new calendars and putting out neutral decor items.  C'mon January.  Let's get going already; tired of whining and dining. Heart Renewed the gym membership and signed up for line dancing.  

Cranky Cats 2020 Wall Calendar

Ding, ding, ding, ding... Ladies, we have a winner in the Ebenezer Scrooge category...

Image result for santa wink emoji"

Chin up @hicindy2... It'll be over soon enough...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2  Mrs. Claus told Santa to forgive you but only because she likes your pink bag... He's miffed because now he has to get her one...

Coach Rogue 25 V5/Fuchsia Handbags Handbags Shoulder Bags

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb   Well, Mz. Claus is obviously into chic bags:  look at this snazzy evening version

And she has a personal shopper

Plus the Rogue is perfect for patio dining at their summer house

Even matches the flamingo on the guest towels

coach

Wow..Coach sent it out already.