Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

Oooh @EdithEllenLily   thank you.  I paid 59.96 on the clearance price and will ask for a price adjustment.  That's almost $9 and will make up for the $5.50 I paid in shipping and handling.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Well, that was weird. I wish I could say I wrote my message in invisible ink. Smiley Very Happy 

Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@jaxs mom : You haven’t been around here for awhile. I hope all is well.

@handygal2  It has been a while... I do note she posted on another thread just a week or so ago, so hoping that means all is well too...

@stevieb : Thanks for reporting that... What about @Serendipity ? Has anyone seen her around these parts?

@handygal2 Serendipity is going through a personal situation and thought she would be back in the New Year. @Serendipity She has been reading and gave me hearts recently, which I very much appreciated. Heart

@stevieb , @EdithEllenLily : Thanks for your replies... Hi, @Serendipity . I hope you’re doing well.

Sending big hugs your way!💗 @Serendipity 

Honored Contributor

Even given all the press about how poorly they're performing financially, one can only assume the Q will never change... To me, they've done a remarkably lame job with their Lunch TIme and Prime Time Specials leading up to the holidays... One might have hoped the variety of items offered might have been a bit better and not simply the usual 'clear out the warehouse' push... Again today, they shoot themselves in the foot... The Gili pebble leather medium Roma was featured... The price was right at $119, though this is probably nearer the price point at which this bag should have been offered to begin with... Once again, though, the shipping at twelve bucks takes the special out of, well, being special... More to the point, they have all of one color available to ship: grey... The black is on WL, which means, one assumes, you can order and hope for a return... Had the navy, most featured in the video, been an option, one might have been tempted, but for the shipping...

G.I.L.I. Pebble Leather Medium Roma - A310394

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb Yuck, we don't want to get a return + everything in your message regarding the shipping and all. I just called Customer Service regarding a return that had not been processed, and the rep said there were 600 people waiting to talk to them at that moment. I had to wait about five minutes to talk with her, which was not so bad considering the time of the year. And I know there have been layoffs in CS and the powers that be are betting that we will just use the automated CS for our issues...but there are many times we need to talk with CS for a specific issue and now the reps that are left are inundated with calls.

Honored Contributor

Speaking of shipping and returns, the Q could learn a thing or two from Zappos.com. Here’s my story: Woman Very Happy

Last Sunday evening, l ordered a robe from the Zappos site. They offered free two-day shipping. I received it on Tuesday, but I didn’t like the fit. I simply clicked their “start a return” option on their site, printed a free UPS return label, and dropped it off at a UPS shipping center on Wednesday morning. They offer to refund your credit card as soon as the item is scanned, if you choose that option. I did, and by Wed. evening l received an email that the refund was issued! I checked my credit card statement online this morning, and the credit is already appearing. All this in less than a week, and during the busiest time of the year! 

(I think l will now post this in Suggestion Box. Not that it will do any good!)

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  That is dreadful. I really feel for those CS reps. My gosh, so many problems to resolve and fewer of them and they're apparently given increasingly less latitude to resolve issues on their own. One really has to wonder where QVC went so wrong. Things didn't used to be this way and, of course, quality control was less of an issue too, so that the folks answering phones weren't as inundated with upset shoppers. I remember when I first started as a QVC customer and got the very best CS I'd ever experienced. I've had very few reasons to call in recent years, and when I have, the experience has still largely been a good one, but you have to really wonder how overwhelmed those representatives must feel by the end of the holiday shopping season.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Dooney site is having a flash sale on Camden pebble. 

Shop Today's Deal!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2   I'm trying to be good and I've resisted D&B temptation twice this week Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise