Trusted Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@stevieb wrote:

@1Professor  @MsLomo While I doubt you've both been waiting with bated breath... I recall you both inquired about the unveiling of my Michael Kors satchel in orange... I'm not buying as many bags these days, though I have been somewhat more remiss in monitoring my bag acquisition habits this holiday... but I digress... Anyway, because I'm not the prolific shopper I once was, I opted to wrap the bag up as a 'from me - to me' Christmas present and will advise you both of my findings when I tear open the package... 

@stevieb 

Thank you for posting this message! I HAVE been wondering and checking this thread!  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@1Professor  @MsLomo While I doubt you've both been waiting with bated breath... I recall you both inquired about the unveiling of my Michael Kors satchel in orange... I'm not buying as many bags these days, though I have been somewhat more remiss in monitoring my bag acquisition habits this holiday... but I digress... Anyway, because I'm not the prolific shopper I once was, I opted to wrap the bag up as a 'from me - to me' Christmas present and will advise you both of my findings when I tear open the package... 

Woman Very Happy

@stevieb   But even MORE fun, save the package to give to yourself next year.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@1Professor  That might be a bit longer than I'd planned to wait... Though it is possible there could be other newer acquistions, perhaps to be disclosed, that I could defer... Actually, the orange bag would have been perfect for fall, but I came upon it a bit late and so one supposes it might make some sense to hold onto it for next fall... NOT!!

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor  Dooney Days has that Olive Satchel marked down (just in case) 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:

@jaxs mom : You haven’t been around here for awhile. I hope all is well.

@handygal2  It has been a while... I do note she posted on another thread just a week or so ago, so hoping that means all is well too...

Esteemed Contributor

New Radley London oilskin bags / accessories here at QVC.  Should be ideal for bad weather. Just looking...no more bags for me until February at the soonest. That's my pledge.

RADLEY London Leopard Oilskin Large Ziptop Tote - A440795

RADLEY London Leopard Oilskin Large Zip AroundMatinee - A440659

RADLEY London Leopard Oilskin Small Ziptop Pouch - A440661

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@handygal2  It has been a while... I do note she posted on another thread just a week or so ago, so hoping that means all is well too...

@stevieb : Thanks for reporting that... What about @Serendipity ? Has anyone seen her around these parts?

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

New Radley London oilskin bags / accessories here at QVC.  Should be ideal for bad weather. Just looking...no more bags for me until February at the soonest. That's my pledge.

RADLEY London Leopard Oilskin Large Ziptop Tote - A440795

RADLEY London Leopard Oilskin Large Zip AroundMatinee - A440659

RADLEY London Leopard Oilskin Small Ziptop Pouch - A440661

These are cute, @hicindy2 . But no more bags for me for awhile, either!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have donated a lot of my former banker suits and structured handbags to "Dress for Success".  This is one of my favorites. 

The mission of Dress for Success is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.

I recently got invited by another group that was trying to get gals "career ready" and gave a talk on interview techniques and business etiquette. Things a lot of us take for granted. 

I am not a "holiday" person but I enjoy doing some little things to get in the spirit so I don't start throwing things when I hear the "12 Days of Christmas" for the hundreth time.

I am involved in politics and it seems so hopeless sometimes. Not to mention the negativity.  Fun to do something for the local community for a change. Just a thought...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@stevieb : Thanks for reporting that... What about @Serendipity ? Has anyone seen her around these parts?

@handygal2  She posted briefly on the other handbag thread and said she was in midst of some kind of situation and would be keeping a low profile for a bit...