Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

Hi folks...

I hope everyone has a safe & happy holiday!  Smiley Happy

I thought I'd pass on the FYI to Lug fans about the Carousal XL (F13844). I just ordered the black at a terrific Black Friday Sale price of $43.68 with FREE S&H.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise What a great price and those Lug bags are so organized and functional! Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy, EEL Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Handbag dames and legends.....

Image result for thanksgiving gif

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 @handygal2  + all handbag sisters,

It did my heart good to check in and see all your lovely Thanksgiving wishes.

Sadly, someone rear-ended my car in San Francisco (in the rain yet in the midst of horrid traffic) Tuesday afternoon. The 80-year-old driver tried to talk me out of reporting it (rain pouring down).

So I have been at my insurance company and repair shop and will not be making the 3 hour drive to my family for T-Day; never like driving the rental cars. Sigh.

But, yes, it could have been worse, and no, I am not physically injured.

I am grateful for more handbags than I will ever need.

And two lovely cats who seem pleased to have the company.

IMG_0556.jpg

image0.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor   So sorry to hear of the misadventure.  Glad you are OK. When my Mom was 79, she backed up in the mini van and "dinked" another car in the Walmart parking lot.  She was horrified. She ran into Walmart, got a $20 gift card , and wrote a note with her contact info and left it on their windshield with the gift card. They called her and said "you are such a sweetheart".

Looks like one of your kitties has a Vera Bradley cozy spot. Tres chic. 

We are "caretaking" about three houses while neighbors are traveling.  Feeding cats, watering plants, collecting mail, watching over a greenhouse filled with orchids. We went out for Thai at Thanksgiving. Something different. Wore my QVC Barefoot Dreams cardi in black. Heart

I have pared down my handbags to a treasured collection. Happy to have my handbag pals.

Esteemed Contributor

Patricia Nash has added an interesting bag (website).  Coated Linen in Prairie Rose. 

Designed with your lifestyle in mind, our highly functional Ria tote features plenty of pockets for impeccable organization. Slip pockets wrap around each side panel for easy access to your phone, water bottle, or keys. Featuring double leather handles, a rear zip pocket, and protective metal feet. Signature metal hardware, burned edge finish, heavy handcrafted stitching, coated canvas, nylon lined, 100% leather trim and handles.

Ria Tote - Patina Coated Linen Canvas Prairie Rose

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you are "mad for plaid", the online Coach Outlet (by e-mail invite) has added these cuties AND and extra 20% off. AND free shipping. Wallets to match at this juncture.  Will sell out fast. I think I've read too much ad copy lately. Woman Wink

My washed red Taylor tote is in route, so I need to pass. 

Festive and rather different from Coach. 

ZIP TOP TOTE IN SIGNATURE CANVAS WITH FIELD PLAID PRINT

ZIP TOP TOTE IN SIGNATURE CANVAS WITH FIELD PLAID PRINT

ZIP TOP TOTE IN SIGNATURE CANVAS WITH SHIRTING PLAID PRINT

ZIP TOP TOTE IN SIGNATURE CANVAS WITH SHIRTING PLAID PRINT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor  Sorry to hear about your mishap but glad you're all right, even if the car isn't... Hassles, hassles, hassles... Sheesh... Unfortunate you couldn't make your way to family but the company of those gorgeous felines would certainly prove soothing and great company... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  The red plaid tote is cute... Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how I look at it, I'm not on Coach's list...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2  The red plaid tote is cute... Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how I look at it, I'm not on Coach's list...

@stevieb  I was thinking of the red plaid wallet to jazz up boring black totes, but Poof, it is gone. Oh well....

SLIM ACCORDION ZIP WALLET IN SIGNATURE CANVAS WITH FIELD PLAID PRINT