Trusted Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@stevieb 

Could it be this one?

A350225 Radley London Pebble Leather Shoulder Bag -- Burnham Beeches

Also, did i miss your "Unveiling with Wine" Smiley Happy of the Macy's MK orange satchel? Curious if you like it (or sent it back). 

Honored Contributor

It's the Radley Burnham Beaches Bag

Image result for radley london bags

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

That's it @MsLomo 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Hope everyone is having a good day! I went to the dentist for a cleaning/exam today and all is well. On the way home, I stopped at a Stein Mart and four TJ Maxx locations. Woman Surprised

I was looking for a red (not bright) leather medium-sized handbag for a gift, but did not find one. I did see a gorgeous Longchamp red leather purse/backpack that was marked down (ahem) to $399.00. Not buying that! Woman LOL

At TJM, there was quite a bit of Patricia Nash in very good shape...poppy totes, satchels large and small, crossbodies, wristlets, kiss locks. Most was in the traditional tan or black, but I did see some florals and map bags (a satchel and poppy tote for $59.00). There was a lot of Michael Kors, too, but not the leopard tote for which I am searching, although I did see a smaller MK leopard bag.

So fun to finally get out and look around! There have been so many appointments for both Mom and me lately that I haven't had the chance for a good long while. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@MsLomo wrote:

@stevieb 

Could it be this one?

A350225 Radley London Pebble Leather Shoulder Bag -- Burnham Beeches

Also, did i miss your "Unveiling with Wine" Smiley Happy of the Macy's MK orange satchel? Curious if you like it (or sent it back). 

Thank you @MsLomo yes, that's it and I believe it might have once been a TSV. Pretty bag and pretty colors... No, you did not miss the unveiling... I have a reputation to uphold for waiting inordinate amounts of time to open packages, so I decided to await the time that feels 'right'...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

That's it @MsLomo 

@Bird mama  Yep... that's the one and it's on clearance. I didn't recall, though, that it was a shoulder silhouette... Darn... Still, it is pretty and a good price...

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily 

Sounds like you had a lot of fun yesterday ... four TJMs, wow!  Those days are behind me ... with fond memories, however.   

BTW, I canceled that "as is" Patricia I posted a few days ago ... something told me I didn't really need it.   Glad I did, too, because I ordered the iRobot Roomba TSV and it's already shipped!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Macy's has this Patricia Nash jacquard map tote for under $100.  This is a great traveling bag without the weight. I am gifting this one to a PN fan who can't carry heavy bags anymore.  Giving it to her early since she is planning a trip to Washington. My Macy's has it in stock. 

Geez, in my twenties, this bag would be all I would take stuffed with sparkly makeup, a cute extra top for going out etc. Now, we need to lug vitamins, medication, 2 pairs of glasses, small water, a kindle, an iPhone uggghhhhh

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  I don't think her fabric bags have taken off. I noted a while back the map satchel was on a good sale on her website and i was tempted but didn't order. I suspect they're decent bags and at a good price. I don't personally care for that tote because it's just a bit too N-S for my liking. Were it a little wider and a little less tall it would be more appealing.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb   I know...this PN bag has been marked down twice.  I took it over to my friend's today and she burst into (happy) tears.  She had knee surgery and it has been a quappy year. Tis the season to be emotional Woman Wink I got my insurance bill for my house and the umbrella policy today.  I felt like crying too. I had a brownie and a glass of wine instead Heart Luckily, despite the fires in California, our rates are relatively stable.  

I didn't buy anything, but I liked the Dooney rep on the HSN shows.  They still have all the colors on the special.  Macy's gal told me sales are flat and people are looking but not buying.