Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

Several years ago I was smitten, unaccountably I thought, by a Kelsi Dagger bag I saw at Marshall's and so I purchased it. It hung in my closet, unused, for years. Cute square-ish, medium in size, flap satchel with strong magnetized closures on each side of the flap and also the ability to lock the flap on both sides with a little key. A pocket on the front that also closes with a strong magnet. Single handle, and longer shoulder strap. The flap, pocket and back of the bag are soft black leather and the bottom and sides of the bag are black suede... I started using the bag about three weeks ago and can't seem to part with it. I absolutely love this bag. Sometimes, the time is just right to use those bags we wondered why we bought.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Something to be thankful for:

So our little wine club is doing a "swap meet" tonight. We are bringing unused make-up we got in a set, jewelry that we never wear, coats in the wrong color we were gifted, and handbags.that we are rotating out.

Guilt free acquisition  Heart

Have no idea if this will work, but we are trying it. Bringing a bottle of white Zin and 2 Patricia Nash Poppy totes. Drink a few glasses and everything sounds like a great idea. No worries, we all walk there. 

New additions to the Coach Outlet stores:  

Marlon 

MARLON HOBO

Classic Saddle bag

PATRICIA SADDLE BAG

Cute Lunch Pail bag (I had this one briefly and my neighbor absolutely loved it so she traded me a Taylor tote) 

LUNCH PAIL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

As long as we're handbag confessing, today ... I want to share my "find of the month."  I've been wanting this bag for quite a while but just couldn't ... you know, without all that "oh what have I done?" guilt.

Well, today, while checking my saved items on HSN ... this "as is" Patricia Nash Pisticci magically appeared.  "Only One left" ... you know what that means ... better grab it before someone sneaks in and grabs it from under you.    

Patricia Nash Pisticci Linked Leather Shoulder Bag

Honored Contributor

@SoX Congratulations on your PN find! I have always thought this handbag was interesting and unique in design. Enjoy it, and will you be wearing it with your American West triple strand turquoise necklace, I hope? Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily 

Oh, absolutely ... the second AW turquoise necklace was so much better, but still not quite as pictured.   I'm still debating on whether to try again ...

Anyway, the PN pisticci will certainly go well with one of my ponchos ... here's  photo, but notice all the colors that pull in the handbag ...

Image result for wanderer poncho

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX   Lovely look with the poncho.  Perfect !!  Enjoy your find. Heart I saw that bag in person at good old Macy's and it is unique.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2  Oh come now... Santa knows better...

After all, you don't want to add telling fibs to your naughty list now do you...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Something to be thankful for:

So our little wine club is doing a "swap meet" tonight. We are bringing unused make-up we got in a set, jewelry that we never wear, coats in the wrong color we were gifted, and handbags.that we are rotating out.

Guilt free acquisition  Heart

Have no idea if this will work, but we are trying it. Bringing a bottle of white Zin and 2 Patricia Nash Poppy totes. Drink a few glasses and everything sounds like a great idea. No worries, we all walk there. 

New additions to the Coach Outlet stores:  

Marlon 

MARLON HOBO

Classic Saddle bag

PATRICIA SADDLE BAG

Cute Lunch Pail bag (I had this one briefly and my neighbor absolutely loved it so she traded me a Taylor tote) 

LUNCH PAIL

Marlon looks like an updated Scout. @hicindy2 ☺️👜

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@EdithEllenLily 

Oh, absolutely ... the second AW turquoise necklace was so much better, but still not quite as pictured.   I'm still debating on whether to try again ...

Anyway, the PN pisticci will certainly go well with one of my ponchos ... here's  photo, but notice all the colors that pull in the handbag ...

@SoX  Very cool!😊

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 What happened at your swap last night? Woman Happy