Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@hicindy2 : Lol. I remember the “Cousin Itt” bags we used to post a few years ago. I guess they’re trying to make a comeback!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@hicindy2 : Lol. I remember the “Cousin Itt” bags we used to post a few years ago. I guess they’re trying to make a comeback!

Oh my yes, @handygal2 and @hicindy2 , and the most infamous one was the orYANY Stevie Hobo. If I'm remembering correctly, @stevieb liked the pink one the best. Woman LOL My favorite was evergreen. Woman Wink

Image result for oryany Stevie

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Oh my yes, @handygal2 and @hicindy2 , and the most infamous one was the orYANY Stevie Hobo. If I'm remembering correctly, @stevieb liked the pink one the best. Woman LOL My favorite was evergreen. Woman Wink

Is it any wonder the brand went down for the count... I don't think so...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Patricia Nash will be on HSN on the 24'th. New burnished collection

I watch the shows but I've wandered off into Coach bags and Radley London wallets

Shop the Turati in Antique Silver, Vintage Metallic Tooled

New Chantilly Lace

Patricia Nash Poppy Leather Chantilly Lace Top-Zip Tote

New frame satchel

Patricia Nash Gracchi Leather Embroidered Frame Satchel

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If anyone is interested in Dooney's classic pebble leather in a good-sized hobo with an outside zipper, I highly recommend this one. All bags under Sale on the Dooney site have an extra 20 percent off...look on the site to see the code to apply at checkout. I carried this bag in Black/Black for a long time. I'm thinking of ordering the Midnight Blue...maybe...it's such a good price with the extra 20% off!

Also comes in Black/Black, Black, Elephant, Red, Caramel and Olive.

Pebble Grain East West Collins

One outside zip pocket. One outside pocket with magnetic snap. One inside zip pocket. Two inside pockets. Cell phone pocket. Inside key hook. Zip closure. Handle drop length 8.5".

Approximately measures H 8" x W 6" x L 13.5".

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC has added the Radley Botanical print (non leather) 

Just looking (not buying).  Would like to see a video presentation. 

RADLEY London Botanical Floral Oilskin Zip Around Matinee - A435787

RADLEY London Botanical Floral Oilskin Large Zip-Top Tote - A435775

Again we are battling local fires.  So heartbreaking.  We were just there last weekend visiting some local wineries. Mr. HC's church is yet again gathering up items to deliver to the evacuation centers. PG &E is shutting off power and we worry about people at home with serious health issues. I lived in Santa Rosa for years. 

This is wine country. Just got a special bottle from the Coppola's Winery for my birthday from a dear friend.  So far, the winery is safe but without power and standing by to help other vintners.

I just feel like crying...

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 That is just horrible! I saw it on the news this morning and knew it was west of you, but I worried about you just the same. I will pray for those affected. That's really good that Mr. HC's church is donating items to help those who have had to evacuate. It IS upsetting...hang in there and cuddle up with something comforting (even if it's a handbag Woman Wink). Heart

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  Hoping for the best for all the folks out in Cali... I always enjoyed my visits there but don't know how you all deal with the nearly constant concerns about those fires and all that seems to go with them... Keeping you all in mind...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 @handygal @birdmama + all!

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 3.09.23 AM.png

It went back.

Loved the color, but that NEW pebble leather is odd.

Sue C said at the showing that Peter couldn't get the old pebble leather used for the Logo Lock in the past anymore, "but he found something better." Hmmm.

I tried to like it.

It's stiff. Gives off "not leather." Sorta rubbery. More substantive, if that's what someone wants. 

What sealed the return, for me, was using it one day. I realized how difficult it was to get into this style. Flipping the heavy lock over (which looks unattractive), then getting it back. Probably explains why I consigned so many of the colors.

Still have the Florentine and the denim blue. Original Logo Lock.

Appreciate this forum where changed my handbag mind is understood.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Too bad, but you are so right to send it back, as you know!! Thanks for letting us know about the new leather. I was thinking of ordering the Taupe, but remember that I consigned my black one because it kept slipping off of my shoulder.

I wonder what's up with the original pebble leather and why they can't get it anymore? I've noticed that Dooney is labeling things "Pebble Grain" on the website. Hmmm... ??