Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@1Professor I love the green you chose!! And you know the silhouette works for you having had the others...so, it's a winner! I watched the presentation and leather does look very soft. Along with the green, my other favorite is the taupe. So glad the pink lining is gone on this version! It's wonderful that it will remind you of your Irish heritage! Happy for you, EEL Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I never purchased a Logo Lock @1Professor  but do remember when you were on your roll...

Woman LOL

I love your color choice... Glad they nixed the pink lining but too bad they seem also to have nixed the coin purse, which I always suspected boosted sales of this somewhat iconic bag... Regardless, gorgeous green...

As for this being your only green bag... PLEASE do not tell me that you got rid of the green Brahmin gifted you by a friend several years ago... If so, I shall be seriously concerned about your well being...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I never purchased a Logo Lock @1Professor  but do remember when you were on your roll...

Woman LOL

I love your color choice... Glad they nixed the pink lining but too bad they seem also to have nixed the coin purse, which I always suspected boosted sales of this somewhat iconic bag... Regardless, gorgeous green...

As for this being your only green bag... PLEASE do not tell me that you got rid of the green Brahmin gifted you by a friend several years ago... If so, I shall be seriously concerned about your well being...

Woman Surprised

@stevieb 

Oh, MY. I do still have that Brahmin, a Duxbury, it's a color called CHIVE.

Somehow didn't think of it when wondering if I have green bags (such a subtle Brahmin color!), but it sits in plain view on a shelf in my bedroom with Brahmin bags!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  Glad to hear it... Smiley Very Happy I was quite concerned there for a minute... Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@1Professor  Glad to hear it... Smiley Very Happy I was quite concerned there for a minute... Smiley Wink

@stevieb  [Our Handbag Historian Extraordinaire]

DuxburyOlive copy.png

Honored Contributor

That olive Brahmin is a beaut.Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi All,  today I ordered the  Dooney & Bourke Pebble Leather Zip Zip Satchel in slate
(item A252389).  I decided to take advantage of the sale price and no shipping & Handling.  Shown in black below... they don't have the slate image.  

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 5.10.10 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

QVC has the Dooney Air Force Blue Fielding bag with free shipping today.  Three sizes which is rather clever. And the ability to change strap length. Other colors too, but that blue is striking. New video is up that is SO much better and isn't all garbled. With shoulder issues, not sure of a single thin strap.  

Dooney & Bourke Fielding Suede Mini Hobo Crossbody - A369593

Dooney & Bourke Fielding Suede Small Hobo Crossbody - A369594

Dooney & Bourke Fielding Suede Regular Hobo Crossbody - A369596

@hicindy2  .. love the Dooney's in Air Force Blue!...but wish they would make them in either smooth or pebble leather.   I'm afraid about ruining the suede or bringing  suede out in the rain.  Also the three sizes that are offered are too small for my purposes.  

Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@hicindy2 : I checked out the new Camden Wovens on the Dooney site, and I’m a fan. Maybe next year, since l just ordered the Beacon Woven. Lol.

Hi  @handygal2 ,  I can't find the Camden Wovens on the Dooney website.  I saw suede, florentine, saffiano and pebble Camdens...but no woven,  Where did you see it?  

Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Speaking of Dooney, remember the strange experience l had this past spring with the Beacon Woven Tote in “Light Taupe” trim, which turned out to be “Elephant”? I got a lame explanation via email that “color shades will vary.” I was annoyed, and sent it back, even though l liked everything about it except the trim color, I regretted not re-ordering it in another color.

Fast forward to now, and l saw it online at Zappos at a great price, ($120 and change), in Bone. I ordered it, and look forward to carrying it next summer!

467B0513-5515-4B00-84E8-2878BE2BA9B0.jpeg

Hi @handygal2  ... I have the Beacon Woven  tote in pink and chestnut.  Love them both.  Took the chestnut one to Italy when DH and I went last month.  That is a grest price at Zappos!  You certainly got a great deal.  It's very pretty in bone. Enjoy!