Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Bird mama @1Professor @stevieb @hicindy2 @handygal2 @skyblue + all

I'm finally caught up! I see @Bird mama has a new Lug handbag!! I like the pattern and the colors within. Enjoy! Woman Very Happy

I received the Lug Mambo in Olive Green and Wine Red and I like them both! Still waiting to receive the Tram wallet in Camo Orchid which has been shipped.

Survived the annual mammogram (when you go, ask them to smash them well -- two years ago I had to come back for a possible 'nodule' and had to have a diagnostic mammogram + ultrasound and they found NOTHING...the new, younger girl didn't compress enough...ugh).

Today we went to a new place for our eye exam and ordered glasses. I was impressed and it was a positive experience. Optimistic that the glasses will turn out well and I will be able to see more clearly.

We tore apart the knotty pine bedroom this afternoon to deep clean the carpeting...what a job! 

So things are getting done...Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily   WOW! You REALLY like the Lug Mambo and Tram wallet...VERY cool! A couple of weeks ago you got the Mambo in the mustard yellow and the Tram in the wildflower multi Smiley Very Happy

Dooney & Bourke used to be my fave line of handbags...now it is Lug...with D&B as #2.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise   I thought the Lug Ranger in Amber was super cute for Fall.  

Image result for images winnie the pooh fall leaves

Lug womens RANGER, AMBER YELLOW, Amber Yellow, One Size

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Susan Louise   I thought the Lug Ranger in Amber was super cute for Fall.  

Image result for images winnie the pooh fall leaves

@hicindy2  Did you buy it? 

I'm more of an east/west bag fan...not so much north/south. The latest Lug I got a few weeks ago was the Lug Mambo in olive. I have a few of each of the charter, carousal 2 and the scoop. I love how easy they are to store flat too...take up so little room. I'm good for quite awhile with buying anymore handbags. However I do wish Lug would make the scoop in the walnut...maybe someday Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise  Nope, by the time I dithered around, the Amber was gone. I have the Flamingo Ranger for next summer though..goes with my Shuffle tote

Lug Ranger Crossbody Bag

Lug Women's Shuffle Tote, Tropical Grey Travel

Like the Navy Leopard with denims for a change..might snag that one. 

Lug womens RANGER, LEOPARD NAVY, Leopard Navy, One Size

Last Spring I got the Lug Trooper in pale pink; liked the contrast with the black. This was great for throwing around on long days when you have errands and appointments.  Might get a gray one for winter. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Susan Louise  Nope, by the time I dithered around, the Amber was gone. I have the Flamingo Ranger for next summer though..goes with my Shuffle tote

Lug Ranger Crossbody Bag

Lug Women's Shuffle Tote, Tropical Grey Travel

Like the Navy Leopard with denims for a change..might snag that one. 

Lug womens RANGER, LEOPARD NAVY, Leopard Navy, One Size

Last Spring I got the Lug Trooper in pale pink; liked the contrast with the black. This was great for throwing around on long days when you have errands and appointments.  Might get a gray one for winter. 

@hicindy2  I just checked for you and the ranger in amber is on waitlist if you still want it  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise   Thank you...put it on waitlist and we will see if the Great Pumpkin delivers Heart

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure my shoulders could tolerate that suede Nash bag Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Has anyone seen or heard anything from our friend, @VenturaHighway lately? I dart in and out a lot so I don’t see everyone on a regular basis.👜🚗💨 @Bird mama @stevieb @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Serendipity @handygal2 

Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

Has anyone seen or heard anything from our friend, @VenturaHighway lately? I dart in and out a lot so I don’t see everyone on a regular basis.👜🚗💨 @Bird mama @stevieb @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Serendipity @handygal2 

@skyblue  I believe she occasionally posts on other threads but no longer posts here. You can check anyone's profile to see their recent posts. Hope that helps.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

And speaking of shopping my closet, I found a brand new with tags Tig bag in burnt orange... Hey, it might not be a silhouette I love, which is probably why I never used it, but it's a nice looking bag and a gorgeous color so I think I'll give it a whirl. I'm pretending it's fall, even though our 80 degree temperatures continue through the end of the month... The bag is a satchel of sorts but can also be worn on the shoulder. It's a smaller bag, but probably large enough, though I'd like more depth... This is an older bag and is all substantial leather.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...