Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Only QVC...  "Back to college essentials" and they've included king and California king mattress toppers... Come on. Do they think at all about what they're putting out there? Even once leaving the dorms, where twins tend to be the norm, rare is the student with a great big monster bed, nor do many of them tend to think in terms of mattress toppers... 

@stevieb That's strange! I had a twin bed that during the day was a couch. The bed/mattress part popped up, out and down and then there was the bed, LOL. Same twin beds in all of the dorms as I moved on with each year...

Maybe with the prices of colleges these days they are giving the kids gourmet rooms with king beds? Woman LOL Woman Wink 

@EdithEllenLily Somehow I doubt it... More likely this is just another Q-ism...

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Wow. Brahmin is going all out on GREEN for fall.

Just got this email preview:

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 5.52.36 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@1Professor This green is beautiful with its highs and lows! Very mysterious and I love it! Heart

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@1Professor This green is beautiful with its highs and lows! Very mysterious and I love it! Heart

@EdithEllenLily 

Utterly tempting, isn't it?!

Honored Contributor

Interestingly enough @1Professor I'm not sure I like this one. Oh, I love greens, and the malachite look is very pretty, but there's something that isn't resonating with me. Maybe it would benefit from contrasting handles in a solid neutral.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Interestingly enough @1Professor I'm not sure I like this one. Oh, I love greens, and the malachite look is very pretty, but there's something that isn't resonating with me. Maybe it would benefit from contrasting handles in a solid neutral.

@stevieb   Turns out they are offering this pattern in other bags and styles . . . Nothing with contrasting handles, though.

I'm more partial to the avocado, though haven't crossed the threshhold of feeling that ONE MORE BRAHMIN is needed in my handbag wardrobe. Yet.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brighton is introducing a new color:  Peacock

Also Noir Jardin

New Messenger bag (lightweight)

Kallista Messenger alternate view 13

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily 

Utterly tempting, isn't it?!

@1Professor Just admiring! Woman Very Happy

I wish Brahmin would branch out and make some new silhouettes. I don't know if any of them would work for me, so I just admire the new colors!

My favorite right now is the Ammolite. Heart

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I like the new Brighton items! It might be fun to go to the store and take a peek at them. Just looking and will walk laps around the mall to get some steps in, LOL...Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 @Hi there Cindy.    Just wanted to let you know there’s a new Radley Bag that has the dogs on it out.  It’s on the Macy’s site.  There’s a pic of a wagon on the front of it.  It’s really cute .  This is on my list to watch for a sale price.  Right now it’s 318 dollars.   I’d post a pic, but I haven’t a clue as to how to do that.  The picture is really cute.