Respected Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@Serendipity wrote:

@skyblue Thanks, Sky! 😊

Do you have a Le Creuset outlet near you? I found a pan I loved at one of their outlets. I picked up and examined every one to make sure that the one I chose was perfectly pristine. The sales people gave me a lot of eyerolls 🙄 but I wasn’t leaving without a perfect pan!😉😂😊 @Serendipity 

Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@skyblue Thanks, Sky! 😊

Do you have a Le Creuset outlet near you? I found a pan I loved at one of their outlets. I picked up and examined every one to make sure that the one I chose was perfectly pristine. The sales people gave me a lot of eyerolls 🙄 but I wasn’t leaving without a perfect pan!😉😂😊 @Serendipity 

@skyblue Great idea! I hadn't realized they had outlets. But then I could see the different options. I will track one down. Thanks!! I will do like you too and inspect carefully. 🤣 🤗

Honored Contributor

I may be at the hospital waiting to take hubby home but I’m not letting that AK Bali on sale for 114 pass me by. I got the rose gold. Although I also want the black with cheetah also
Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

Ah, my neighbor is a Big Bag Girl.  She is tall and can carry them off. She ran over with her new "baby" from Dillard's from the Fall Brahmin line. Very elegant ....the color is "Toasted" which we tend to do sipping margaritas on these hot days. 

She was admiring the satchel too, but came to her senses before her credit card went up in smoke. 

BRAHMIN Natural Crawford Collection Raelynn Whipstitch Top Handle Leather Satchel

She should have admired the satchel first. It's beautiful. The hobo doesn't do much for me...

Smiley Surprised

As for the staying toasted, why not!

Ok that bag is so pretty

Honored Contributor

Uh oh, what's up with your beloved?  If you care to share.  @jaxs mom 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Uh oh, what's up with your beloved?  If you care to share.  @jaxs mom 

@Bird mama  He’s finally having those returned bladder tumors removed. I think I posted about it a few weeks ago. The dr was booked up so we couldn’t get in until now. He’s fine but I’m still waiting for them to let him go home

Honored Contributor

Okay @jaxs mom   I remember you saying that.  I'm glad you got the bag you wanted at such a great price.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom Hi! I'm so glad your husband's surgery is over and he is okay! 

Also great news about the price of the rose gold handbag you were looking at for awhile (good to be patient for the best price!). 

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

Ah, my neighbor is a Big Bag Girl.  She is tall and can carry them off. She ran over with her new "baby" from Dillard's from the Fall Brahmin line. Very elegant ....the color is "Toasted" which we tend to do sipping margaritas on these hot days. 

She was admiring the satchel too, but came to her senses before her credit card went up in smoke. 

BRAHMIN Natural Crawford Collection Raelynn Whipstitch Top Handle Leather Satchel

She should have admired the satchel first. It's beautiful. The hobo doesn't do much for me...

Smiley Surprised

As for the staying toasted, why not!

Ok that bag is so pretty

Agree. A gorgeous bag. Hope to see it in person, though not interested in buying.

Good that the Mister's surgery is over... @jaxs mom ...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Omgosh hubby just came and told me that the little stray kitty ( that still won’t let us touch him) is laying in the garden and another kitten, which was a torti was with him. They kept meowing to each other. When hubby went outside it went over the fence. He thinks they’re littermates. Same size and both with the white markings. Blah.....