Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

Love this new Coach in Meadow print.  Waiting for it to come to Macy's. 

Coach Prairie Satchel With Meadow Prairie Print Silver/Mist Women Bags Satchels & Carryalls Alternate View 1

New Patricia Nash Postcard necklace

Shop the Double Chain Medallion Necklace, Vintage Postcard Jewelry, Shop Now

Honored Contributor

My first CIJ orders -- the Harlequin snowman, trees and Santa -- are on their way back due to very bad paint jobs! 

A favorite came back in stock so I ordered the Valerie angels holding instruments and the one with the book that sold out H215808. She had these a few years back and I had two but one broke when I was cleaning the dining room floor one day. So sad! They are very pretty. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb So far so good with the Dr. Denese night collagen cream. It feels good going on...kind of comforting! Too early to tell if it's working...will keep at it! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

So I am really trying to be good, but it's hard when you're kind of bad. Woman Embarassed

Today I received two items that had me fainting on the green sofa. This will be me in a few minutes when Mr. L gets home... 

Image result for cartoon bad girl

Well, my birthday is next month, right? Woman Wink If he says okay to keep for bad little girl's birthday, I'll come back and tell about them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb So far so good with the Dr. Denese night collagen cream. It feels good going on...kind of comforting! Too early to tell if it's working...will keep at it! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily  I'll finish the jar before deciding to reorder or not. I like it, it does have a little tingle when I apply but I'll await any results before making it part of the routine.

Incidentally, I reordered that turquoise ring with the peridot side stones and the newer version has virtually no matrix... Vintage Q, I suppose, no quality control whatsoever... I'll keep the first one, even though the fit isn't ideal, and return the second...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Liking the Nash necklace... Not a bad price...Wonder if she does the Venice version...

Shop the Double Chain Medallion Necklace, Vintage Postcard Jewelry, Shop Now

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to preface these pearl necklaces with the fact that I am usually not so into pearls. But there was something about these two Honora Ming necklaces that I couldn't resist! Woman Embarassed

Mr. L agreed that they are stunning, so they are keepers! Woman Very Happy With the one day only price (much less than the current price) and six EZ pays, it will work, but I must include these in the monthly budget.

Sunset is gorgeous and not as orangey as it appeared in the presentation.

Sunset

The Plum Multi has an entirely different look, but equally striking!

Multi Plum

Highly recommend these necklaces and very happy that they are keepers!! Woman Very Happy
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  I'll finish the jar before deciding to reorder or not. I like it, it does have a little tingle when I apply but I'll await any results before making it part of the routine.

Incidentally, I reordered that turquoise ring with the peridot side stones and the newer version has virtually no matrix... Vintage Q, I suppose, no quality control whatsoever... I'll keep the first one, even though the fit isn't ideal, and return the second...

@stevieb I agree...good idea to finish the jar to see what happens (hopefully something Woman Wink).

Good grief about the second ring! Don't you have friends who own a jewelry shop? Would you consider having the first ring sized?

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  My friends closed their jewelry shop and are looking for a new location. The landlord wanted to raise the rent beyond what they found reasonable. But yes, I will consider having it sized. Next time I see one of them, as I do occasionally, I'll ask them to suggest someone and unless I miss my guess, they'll probably offer to have it done for me.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama  oh wow, I just read your first post about the “pregnant” pigeon. I never knew they made milk. So will she take the baby with her if she eventually flies home? I’ll have to finish the thread and look for updates

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval