Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@Serendipity Happy Fourth! How are you? Did you feel the earthquake this morning near L.A.? I just read about it and thought of you and your parents and sister. I hope everyone is okay and there is no damage to deal with! 

@hicindy2 Did you feel the earthquake further north? Yikes!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@1Professor Awwww....

Happy Birthday!

Image result for designer cakes by Paige

@ECBG : Yum. Just yum!

@1Professor Enjoy Luv!  You are always such a light on the forums!  Wish you were near!Smiley Happy

@ECBG : I shall send you notice when the cottage down the street is vacant. Currently occupied by a wizard. Who bakes . . .

D-q9-FFU8AARWHv.jpg

With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@1Professor Awwww....

Happy Birthday!

Image result for designer cakes by Paige

@ECBG : Yum. Just yum!

@1Professor Enjoy Luv!  You are always such a light on the forums!  Wish you were near!Smiley Happy

@ECBG : I shall send you notice when the cottage down the street is vacant. Currently occupied by a wizard. Who bakes . . .

D-q9-FFU8AARWHv.jpg

With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?

@1Professor Wizzard?

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Bird mama  @stevieb  @hicindy2  @jaxs mom  @Blingqueen023  @EdithEllenLily @handygal2  @SFGIANTSGIRL & all:

Sparklers and fireworks for everyone!

Happy 4th of July (which has also always been my birthday)!!

D-o2jQgUEAAIcGS.jpg

Happy 4th, hope you are having a wonderful one.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

Hope everyone had a nice fourth. These pictures you all posted are beautiful. @EdithEllenLily  Love the cupcakes no calories. 🤣🤣

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone,  One of my nieces lives in LA.   I am so worried about her.  But she sent me two text messages ...... one after each earthquake.  Luckily she is fine and did't even feel either quake.   Please keep her in your prayers.   Has anyone heard from @Serendipity ?  Does she live in Southern California?  Does @hicindy2 live in Southern California?  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector   I am in the Sacramento area and we didn't feel it.  Hope our southern neighbors are OK. I was in downtown San Francisco when that one hit.  Nightmare. 

QVC re-stocked the Dooney Camden and there is free shipping today. This bag got good reviews. 

Dooney & Bourke Camden Collection Nylon Sac - A365568

Janine Tote got marked down.  Free shipping and EZ pay

Dooney & Bourke Beacon Leather Woven Janine Tote - A351963

Radley Party Bus got reduced pricing as well

RADLEY London Party Bus Medium Satchel - A351386

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @Boehm Collector @EdithEllenLily Hi girls. Thanks for checking in. Yes, all OK here. A water main broke nearby flooding the streets but didn't affect us directly and I think it's all fixed by now. Just rattled as these serve as a reminder of nature's unpredicability and a flashback to having survived a deadly quake (this wasn't nearly as violent shaking here, but stronger than we've had in many years). BC, I'm surprised, but glad, that your niece didn't feel them. And very relieved to read reports that no one was seriously hurt, even near the epicenter. Praying mother nature takes a break now and that the aftershocks start settling down and that everyone there can rebuild and get back to normal lives soon.

We have a warning system now in L.A. It didn't go off because the threshold was set to higher, but they will be reducing the threshold now.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity @jaxs mom  I see the Bixby ram enhancer is about half price today among the lunchtime specials...

@stevieb  Thanks, for the shout out! I missed it, but sounds like it was about the same as what I paid. I saw the ring when it went back on PTS and it was exactly the same, to the penny. 😊

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @Boehm Collector @EdithEllenLily Hi girls. Thanks for checking in. Yes, all OK here. A water main broke nearby flooding the streets but didn't affect us directly and I think it's all fixed by now. Just rattled as these serve as a reminder of nature's unpredicability and a flashback to having survived a deadly quake (this wasn't nearly as violent shaking here, but stronger than we've had in many years). BC, I'm surprised, but glad, that your niece didn't feel them. And very relieved to read reports that no one was seriously hurt, even near the epicenter. Praying mother nature takes a break now and that the aftershocks start settling down and that everyone there can rebuild and get back to normal lives soon.

We have a warning system now in L.A. It didn't go off because the threshold was set to higher, but they will be reducing the threshold now.

@Serendipity Hi! Woman Happy I'm so glad you are okay!! That second one sounded much worse and I was so worried! I hope it all settles down now and there are no more earthquakes or aftershocks!

My sister and her family are on a trip out west and, after stopping in several historic places and national parks, are finally in San Francisco. Then they are headed to L.A. for a few days and Disneyland and the new Star Wars things there! I read the Disneyland rides were closed for inspection after the earthquake and then reopened. Worried about them being stuck on a ride or something! A guy on a news site recounted being stuck on Space Mountain. Well, they love a big summer vacation each year!