Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@hicindy2 and @1Professor You have lovely new items!! Woman Very Happy

@hicindy2 Great pairing with the Coach denim and PN accessories! 

@1Professor Your Michel is charming! Heart

I ordered a PN Newsprint scarf for a friend who I met many moons ago when we both worked for a newspaper. And she speaks French, so she will appreciate it even more. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom and all: It's hard to say you have a favorite Barbara Bixby item, but the sterling silver & 18K gold motif bracelet in the skull J362242 is quite near the top of the list for me! 

Two of my three bracelets arrived on Tuesday and the third finally showed up on Friday (traveling around somewhere after arriving at my post office on Tuesday and then making its way back to the post office and then to me...). 

I can wear one 7 1/4-inch bracelet alone. Or wear the bracelet with two 8-inch bracelets as a 16-inch necklace. Or link all three together for a 23 1/4-inch necklace! And it's not too many skulls for me, LOL. Very exciting, and, like you say, it's fun to play with different looks from her beautiful designs! Highly recommend these bracelets! 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@1Professor Good old Macy's never disappoints. 

Glad you love it.

I carried my on sale Coach Taylor tote too.  @handygal2 this is a true workhorse for summer.  Got some PN goodies on sale to go with. 

Ardenza Sunglass Case - Mini Meadows - Ardenza Sunglass Case - Mini Meadows

Reiti Bifold Wallet - Mini Meadows - Reiti Bifold Wallet - Mini Meadows

@hicindy2 : I will be taking mine out for its debut next week... Love the PN accessories. I have the eyeglass case in two patterns already, so l shouldn't get another. Lol. 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2 Looks like it's a good thing we went with the Macy's gift card. From what I gather the sale ends Monday and, as of today, that tight fisted bunch over at MZ still haven't marked down the bag in question beyond that extra 10 percent they're offering across the board... Oh well, I'm sure our girl will find something she likes at Macy's... A few others joined in, so she's got a hundred and fifty to play with... 

@stevieb : Your gift recipient should be very pleased. I would be-- $150 will go far at Macy's,

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@stevieb  there is a satchel in the collection for an eye watering sum

Patricia Nash Discovery Collection Brianza Venice Top Handle Satchel

Patricia Nash Discovery Collection Brianza Venice Top Handle Satchel

@hicindy2  Where did you find this bag? Nash? HSN? I want to check it out . . .

Beautiful bag!  However, I think I may be done with Nash.   I just discovered that the blue tooled tote I bought last summer (which has had limited use) is peeling along the bottom edges on one side of the bag (the blue is peeling off revealing leather underneath.)   I think this was originally a TS on HSN so it may be a reflection of cheapened materials used for the TS as I have older bags from her with no problems.  Still I'm not happy given the amount I paid for the bag.  

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

05833730_zi_venice_tan__03_ai.jpg

@stevieb  @hicindy2  @EdithEllenLily  & all

Drooling, savoring. Even so, I did NOT order this lush Patricia Nash Discovery Collection bag. [sigh]

I deserve a cupcake. Or a kitten.

@1Professor Now, now... You DID just get the brand new newsprint bag... A cupcake will be fine, but should you be in the market to adopt a kitten, even better !!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@hicindy2 : It arrived yesterday. Carried it and adore it. Sitting on my counter, smiling at me now.

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 7.03.05 AM.png

@1Professor  Very cute... At first I wasn't all that smitten, but as mentioned, I do like this design on this silhouette... Enjoy it, and I know you will...

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2 Looks like it's a good thing we went with the Macy's gift card. From what I gather the sale ends Monday and, as of today, that tight fisted bunch over at MZ still haven't marked down the bag in question beyond that extra 10 percent they're offering across the board... Oh well, I'm sure our girl will find something she likes at Macy's... A few others joined in, so she's got a hundred and fifty to play with... 

@stevieb : Your gift recipient should be very pleased. I would be-- $150 will go far at Macy's,

Thanks @handygal2... I think so too. She has a family, so this way, should she want, she can opt for something for herself and something for the house, or whatever she might choose... Besides, Macy's does regularly have good sales, so if it's a bag she wants, I feel sure she'll find something to her liking... I know I sure did when I visited the other day!!

Honored Contributor

Oh @EdithEllenLily  I’m so glad you like the skull bracelets you ordered. I ordered two more initial charms and have one on waitlist. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18  That's a shame.  Back in the "old" days of Evine, I got a few of the the TSV's.  Still going strong. I started buying my PNs at Macy's so I could exchange if there were flaws.

Boy, looking back I got this Map satchel for under $160 from Evine in 2016. Those were the days my friend. 

721-574- Patricia Nash "Clairaut" Double Handle Framed Satchel Made w/ Italian Leather