Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama  They did shave it when they cleaned and inspected it. His is so bad we weren’t sure at first if he’d lost the end of it. But he didn’t. I’m hoping if he can manage to sleep tonight he might come to realize that it is his tail and stop being scared of it. Even the vet thinks something bit him and that set him off. It was so sudden. He’s on pain meds and they gave him the long acting antibiotic. He has follow up in a week unless i need to take him back in tomorrow for the bandage. The first vet said it was hard to keep the bandage on the tail with cats especially so she didn’t try. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Thank you. My daughter reminded me I have a thunder shirt for him, he won’t be able to bend to bite the tail but he turns into floppy cat and thinks it’s a straight jacket. So it can’t stay on for long 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom Hoping all goes well with the kitty... One of my cats once had to have a drainage tube to help heal a wound and it was all I could do to keep him from trying to pull it out.. It's hard, I know...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   Thank you for the info!!  I received an email from Coach last week where there was a sale on this bag and another tote (forgot which one.)  I had the tote in my cart, but ultimately didn't pull the trigger.  Unfortunately, the three-compartment feature of the Edie would make me nuts.  It's a great price though if that style works for you.  Again, thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Bird mama @handygal2 @skyblue @1Professor  @jaxs mom @stevieb @Serendipity @Boehm Collector @hicindy2 @faeriemoon @LIndaMJ @Roni18 @CHIP62 @Blingqueen023 and all:

If you go to macys dot com and search "Coach Edie" there are several on sale in case you are interested in that style. The denim choice is the one I'm checking out, but I doubt I will order this time. I learned about the sale from @GRACIE on another thread...thanks Gracie! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily  ... I have always liked this bag .... the only thing that ruins it for me is the lack of a top zip closure.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama  That Prairie Satchel is now marked down at Macy's.  Oh oh...

Plus pretty blue Taylor tote 

Camera bag

Dreamer

and the Edie that @Boehm Collector is checking out

Cute tiny Xbody

Sadly, the Radley Party Bus did NOT go on sale (no toot toot for me)

Radley London Party Leathe...Radley London Party Bus Ma...

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  I agree with one of the reviewers of the Prairie Satchel.  No feet?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

@hicindy2  I agree with one of the reviewers of the Prairie Satchel.  No feet?

@Bird mama  that's an excellent point that the Macy's reviewer made. Plus, being fabric, even coated for protection, the bottom of the bag would be vulnerable. Good, saved us some $$. 

Went with my friend to Brighton yesterday.  She is going on a cruise and got a party bag.

And I got a new pill box ...

Says volumes about our different personalities. Woman Wink

I am always the practical one reminding everyone of everything because I won't "forget". This includes where we park even when I am not driving, all phone numbers, everyone's name that we ever met including their doctors, what everyone likes to eat/drink, who has what allergies or ailments, giving out reminders to gather up their phone, credit card, jacket etc. when leaving.  Keeps me on my toes. 

My "exciting" pill box 

VB fans, Vera Bradley is having a 25% off sale sitewide including new items.

Shop Fireworks Paisley

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for letting us know,

I will certainly have a look on line!🌻

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 , @Bird mama : l agree-- the Coach Prairie Satchel needs feet to protect the denim bottom. My denim Taylor Tote has a black leather bottom (no feet, but it doesn't need them), so no problem there.  

IMG_1411.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~