Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity Sweetie... You don't have to actually GO to the stores anyore... You see, there's this thing now called the internet and it connects you to the stores websites (think catalog, only electronic), where you can search from the comfort of your man eating sofa... The worst that happens is you send it back, and heck, you already do that with the Q... Think Macy's, think Lord and Taylor... and so on...

Woman LOL 

All that said, you're probably going to have better tan choices come fall... Not seeing a lot of it out there right now...

Woman Happy

@stevieb 🤣😭🙃

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity  I was thinking about you a few days ago when I pulled my gorgeous Spanish made bag out of storage... Love that bag and haven't used it in forever... I thought it was more worn than it is, as it still looks pretty good... I seem to remember the straps never wanted to stay on my shoulders, but decided to shine up the leather and give it a go...

@stevieb  Superb! Let me know how it turns out. I haven't gotten around to restoring mine yet. A few unexpected distractions ... 😁

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily @handygal2 @Serendipity  @hicindy2 @Bird mama @jaxs mom @skyblue   and all

I ordered this wristlet from ILoveDooney to go with my Beacon Woven Domed Satchel.

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 10.11.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 10.14.36 AM.png

@Boehm Collector Very beautiful set in this elegant pink! Enjoy!! 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2  These are sort of cute for the season but I'll stop with my Sophia Petrillo bag...Woman LOL

@stevieb My SP straw satchel was shipped on Friday already! Woman Surprised Let's compare notes when they arrive! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily @handygal2 @Serendipity  @hicindy2 @Bird mama @jaxs mom @skyblue   and all

I ordered this wristlet from ILoveDooney to go with my Beacon Woven Domed Satchel.

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 10.11.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 10.14.36 AM.png

@Boehm Collector Very beautiful set in this elegant pink! Enjoy!! 

Thanks, @EdithEllenLily ..... Can't wait to receive them!  Hope they are both keepers!

Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector   Enjoy your Pretty in Pink set !!  

@1Professor   I missed your Dry Bar post ...running around like a crazy person before possible jury duty. 

Let me know how it goes please on the 23'rd !!

Love that yellow Brahmin Canteen bag. We've had days of rain and need a beam of sunshine. 

drybar-squarelogo-1385047852714.png

Brahmin Lane Canvas Lima Circle Crossbody

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Boehm Collector   Enjoy your Pretty in Pink set !!  

Thank you @hicindy2!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb There is an extra $20.00 off of the I Love Dooney (ILD) price on select exotic styles. I saw black ostrich...

Ostrich Large Raina Hobo

One inside zip pocket. Two inside pockets. Cell phone pocket. Inside key hook. Handle drop length 10.5". Top zip closure. Lined. Feet. 

Approximately measures H 8.75" x W 5" x L 12"

Ostrich Maxine Tote

One inside zip pocket. Two inside pockets. Cell phone pocket. Inside key hook. Handle drop length 10.5". Lined. Top zip closure. Feet. 

Approximately measures H 9.75" x W 6.25" x L 10"

Ostrich Claire Satchel

One back zip pokcet. One inside zip pocket, two inside pockets, cell phone pocket, inside key hook. Detachable strap. Strap drop length30". Handle drop length4". Metal clip closure. Lined. Feet. 

Approximately measures H 8.75" x W 4.75" x L 11.75"

Ostrich Small Lexington

Two inside pockets. One inside pocket. Cell phone pocket. Inside key hook. Strap drop length 10.75". Front and back slip pockets. Lined. Feet. Zipper closure. 

Approximately measures H 10.5" x W 3.5" x L 11.75" and weighs 1lb 8oz.

Ostrich Brynn

One outside pocket. One inside zip pocket. Inside zip pocket. Inside key hook. Strap drop length 11". Top dog hook closure. Feet. Lined. 

Approximately measures H 10.75" x W 4.75" x L 9.25"

Ostrich Carter Satchel

Two inside pockets. One inside zip pocket. Cell phone pocket. Inside key hook. Adjustable, detachable strap. Strap drop length 22". Lined. Feet. Zip closure. 

Approximately measures H 9.5" x W 5.75" x L 12.75"

Ostrich Newport Tote

Three outside pockets. One inside zip pocket. Cell phone pocket. Handle drop length 7". Detachable strap. Strap drop length 16". Top zip closure. Lined. Feet. 

Approximately measures H 13.5" x W 6.25" x L 16.5"

Ostrich Hobo

One inside zip pocket. One outside zip pocket. Two inside pockets. Cell phone pocket. Adjustable strap. Strap drop length 8". 

Approximately measures H 9" x W 5.5" x L 12.75"

Ostrich Zip Zip Satchel

Two inside pockets. One inside zip pocket. Cell phone pocket. Inside key hook. Handle drop length 4". Strap drop length 15.5". Lined. Feet. Zipper closure. 

Approximately measures H 9.5" x W 5.25" x L 12" and weighs 1lb 12oz.

Ostrich Cooper Hobo

Two outside zip pockets. Inside zip pocket. Two inside pockets. Cell phone pocket.Inside key hook.Handle drop length 9". Lined. Top magnet snap closure. Feet. 

Approximately measures H 10.25" x W 4.75" x L 14.5"

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom Just reduced to the clearance price with 5 EZ pays! Thinking of you with the weather today in your area! Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   Thank, she  has so many pretty things  coming in this weeks shows.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval