Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Serendipity :   Best wishes for a VERY Happy Birthday!!

@Boehm Collector  Happy belated birthday wishes to my fellow Aries friend! Hope you had a good one! Nice choice on the pink beacon satchel. And most glad to hear your hubby is recovering well. 🤗

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Serendipity   

Image result for happy birthday flowers and handbag

@Bird mama  Thanks, Birdie! Hope your spring has been full of joyous sweet chirps and song. 🤗

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity  Happy Birthday my dear handbag pal !! 

My new friend Skip from Charlie Bears (QVC) wishes you a good one too and raises a glass of carrot juice in a toast. 

Hold the phone, is that what I think it is ??

"Who me??" Look at this innocent face...

Charlie Bears Plush Rabbit Skip - T130758

@hicindy2 Thanks, HC! That Skip is precious -- but just a bit devious, eh? His idea of carrot juice is spot on. 🤣 Thank you both for raising the glass!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity  Happy Birthday to you !!

@stevieb  Thank you Stevie! Had a great birthday month! A bit belated catching up.

Thought of you recently because I purchased a cabachon ring (my mom was the enabler -- but she is always somehow spot on). It's a labrodorite from JTV and just stunning. I know that it all depends on the stone you get, but mine was ethereal really. And lots of good reviews. Thought I would post it for you in case you were interested. And you can't beat the price: $29.00, plus I had free shipping. The silver work is so smooth you don't know you are wearing it. Much much better in real life than the photo, but see below:

Gray Labradorite Sterling Silver Ring

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2  @EdithEllenLily  @Bird mama et. al. I agree that consignment is probably a better option, but, as noted, there's a convenience factor. Should any of the options in my reasonably immediate area prove worthwhile, I'll bite, but don't plan to venture into the city or across the bridges into another state... 

@stevieb  i found a place close to me; and the yelp reviews were enough to make me scratch that off my list. Rules that change by the minute; stuff that is lost; if you don't pick up by x and x time you forfeit the item, but when you go they can't find it for you and tell you to come back and then they tell you that you didn't pick it up on time. I'm so happy EEL @EdithEllenLily and @handygal2 could find a good one! And a friend's experience with ebay and handbags is a total mirror reflections of Birdie's @Bird mama experience. A milllion questions and if you don't answer nicely and politely and quickly you risk getting a bad review. I'm sticking to donating my bags or gifting and just limiting what I get from now on ... as much as I can. You told me so Stevieb, but the handbag voices, it's like the siren of the mermaids. (EEL you'll like that reference. 😉)

@Serendipity Oh, just pick up some wax for your ears...Woman Wink

Greek mythology and Shakespeare were my two favorites! Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily  😁

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity Happy April Birthday to you!! Woman Very Happy

Image result for handbag birthday cake

Image result for Chanel handbag birthday cake

Image result for designer handbag cake

@EdithEllenLily  Ooooh. All my favorites -- I'll take one of each please. Good thing I don't have to choose. 😁

Glad to hear your mom is doing well, EEL. So scary with the health scares, but wonderful that she has you so close to help during the tough times. ❤️

Honored Contributor

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes -- I hope I didn't miss anyone. ❤️

Things have been crazy busy, but in a good way. Hope everyone is doing well! 🤗❤️😁 (I don't have to ask if the shopping is alive and well, do I? 🤣)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2  You are a dear for posting about that delay credit, Handy. I didn't receive one, even though I had an item delayed some 20 days in processing, and barefly arrived before Mother's Day.

I have called and received the credit!

And I, too, have promptly used it. (You'd think they would learn that money begets money with regard to discounts, no?)

@stevieb  I finally ordered this ring I have been eyeing. I sized up for the center finger. I hope that's the right decision. The presentation was terrible, no models and no info on whether to size up.

J361191 Or Paz Sterling Silver Bezel Set Amber Beaded Ring

Looks like I can't post pics again ... 🙄

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily   YAY !!! Glad that it worked ! I love Chico's. I was just in there looking at the colorblock jacket.

Outfit

Patricia Nash is on HSN this evening. The beaded bag is $10 more than it is on QVC.  They seem to be diminished these days by all this cross pollination. I ended up cancelling my QVC order and will wait for Macy's to get it in and for a sale. Macy's already has some new stuff in since last week. 

Patricia Nash Leather Beaded Top Zip Crossbody Bag - Nazaire - A366740

Only 14 left in the Poster tote

Patricia Nash Viana Travel Poster Leather Tote

Oh boy, got a text and an e-mail reminder for Jury Duty next week.  Ughhh...bet I get picked. 

@hicindy2  & @EdithEllenLily  ... my DH received a jury summons for June 17th and 18th.  His employer is going to LOVE this because DH is allowed to go back to work on June 13th!  So he'll be back at work for two days and then off again for at least one day if not two.  

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily @handygal2 @Serendipity  @hicindy2 @Bird mama @jaxs mom @skyblue   and all

I ordered this wristlet from ILoveDooney to go with my Beacon Woven Domed Satchel.

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 10.11.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 10.14.36 AM.png