Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   YAY !!! Glad that it worked ! I love Chico's. I was just in there looking at the colorblock jacket.

Outfit

Patricia Nash is on HSN this evening. The beaded bag is $10 more than it is on QVC.  They seem to be diminished these days by all this cross pollination. I ended up cancelling my QVC order and will wait for Macy's to get it in and for a sale. Macy's already has some new stuff in since last week. 

Patricia Nash Leather Beaded Top Zip Crossbody Bag - Nazaire - A366740

Only 14 left in the Poster tote

Patricia Nash Viana Travel Poster Leather Tote

Oh boy, got a text and an e-mail reminder for Jury Duty next week.  Ughhh...bet I get picked. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Boehm Collector How is Mr. BC doing as he recovers from the surgery? I've been sending positive, healing thoughts! Hope he is doing better! Woman Happy

Hi @EdithEllenLily ... Mr. BC is doing much better.  Took him a checkup on Monday. The surgeon said everything looks good.  She doesn't have to see him again unless he has a problem.  But he can't return to work until June 13th..... but he received a summons for jury duty for June 17th!! UGGGGGGG. Thanks for asking!

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Boehm Collector   I have the beacon weave satchel in the chestnut brown color.  I love it Heart  I especially like the exterior pockets on the front and back.

Thanks @Bird mama  .. I caved and ordered it in pink.  

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@Boehm Collector   I have the beacon weave satchel in the chestnut brown color.  I love it Heart  I especially like the exterior pockets on the front and back@@

@Boehm Collector   and I have the pink that you pictured and it carries well.  Great for this time of year Heart The pink portion of the bag is the matte Beacon leather.  Some customers worry about dents and dings.  It can happen, but so far so good !!

The European leather used in Beacon Collection is treated to repel water. 

This leather can usually be cleaned with the use of a soft cotton cloth slightly dampened with distilled water (sodium-free seltzer water may be substituted) and a mild bar soap, applied in a gentle circular motion. Repeat with distilled water only to ensure no residue soap remains. The leather should then be allowed to dry completely. 

No creams, polishes, cleansers, or leather conditioning agents should be applied to any portion of the leather.

No Image Found

Thanks @hicindy2  ...... I caved and also ordered it in pink!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector I've not been a fan of these Beacon styles. Not that I didn't like them, just that I didn't find them to be anything special. That said, I saw someone carrying one of the several available satchel silhouettes and thought the bag was very appealing in person. I'm still not opting for one, but it was a nice looking bag... Did you have a specific color in mind?

Hi @stevieb  ... I ordered it in your "favorite" color ..... pink!

images.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Boehm Collector   I have the beacon weave satchel in the chestnut brown color.  I love it Heart  I especially like the exterior pockets on the front and back.

Hi @Bird mama  ...  I was torn between the Chestnut Brown and the Pink.  I ended up with the pink because the last Dooney I got was in Brown T-Moro.  

Honored Contributor

Shockingly enough @Boehm Collector  PINK was my favorite choice among the colors for this particluar bag... 

Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is ridiculous.  We went from 85 degrees to 61 as the "high". 

The first storm heading toward the state from the Gulf of Alaska is expected to bring winter-like conditions, with up to an inch of rain in some areas of the Sacramento Valley and as much as 2 feet of snow in some mountain spots at elevations of about 7,000 feet.

EEEEKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the last week !!

From this:

No Image Found

To this:

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Poor Evine; they have been decimated.  Looks like the last gasp of Sharif's lovely bags 

735-367- Sharif "Luxor Palace" Laser Cut Haircalf & Leather Tote Bag w/ Pouch

and some fun items from Samuel B

Starfish ring

Owl ring

173-630- Artisan Silver by Samuel B. Freeform Black Shell & Garnet Owl Ring

Dragon

Shame on how our choices are getting so limited as to "Shopping Channels".

And finally; went to a Brighton event and they had a new Southwest theme.  

Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2  Didn't you order a Melange Sharif bag in a teal color ?

How did that work out ?