Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

Happy Mother's Day to all those who are moms and to all our moms...

Woman Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The Q is finally stepping up in the customer relations department.

I ordered the IM SOHO floral zippered hoodie last Sunday, and still had not gotten a shipping notification as of this morning. I called customer service, and was told that there's a problem at the warehouse. Lol. The item will be delayed an additional 5 days, with estimated delivery on May 18. That's an almost 2 week wait for an item that's in stock.  Woman Frustrated

I was told that as a courtesy to all customers who are affected by this delay situation, a $10 credit is being posted to their accounts. I promptly used mine to purchase the Q2 Big Deal VC sandals in Storm Grey.  Woman Very Happy

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

An early wish for all the Moms, and those lucky enough to still have their Moms:

IMG_1509.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the Brahmin summer catalog in the mail today, complete with their occasional offer of $50 off a $250 or more purchase. I'm tempted, but am trying to be good!  Woman Frustrated

These two are beauties:

IMG_1511.JPG

IMG_1513.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2   Love love this one: that would be my pick though I am trying to be good too

Sigh and swoon....

IMG_1511.JPG

2 more unusual selections:  

a splatter print 

and a pre-order for black and white (very sharp) 

and an interesting blue like a seascape

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ha, I knew it !! My dear neighbor ran over to show me the Brahmin "Skittles" bag.  She always wear solids, so it kinda works. Heart

and Patricia Nash has a M &M bag, so why not

Patricia Nash Leather Beaded Top Zip Crossbody Bag - Nazaire - A366740

has a plain back which is smart

false

Sweeeeeet !!

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Ha, I knew it !! My dear neighbor ran over to show me the Brahmin "Skittles" bag.  She always wear solids, so it kinda works. Heart

and Patricia Nash has a M &M bag, so why not

Patricia Nash Leather Beaded Top Zip Crossbody Bag - Nazaire - A366740

has a plain back which is smart

false

Sweeeeeet !!

@hicindy2 I love her new beaded bags.   Last night on thev Q they showed her beaded bag in a clutch design with a chain strap on advanced orders.  Comes in black or multi colored.  Ordered the multi.  Wasn't very expensive so I ordered.  will be a nice pop of color when I'm wearing solids.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023   Let us know when you get it !! So cute for going out to dinner etc. I still love her creativity and her enthusiasm. 

false

HSN has a beaded bag too:

Patricia Nash Almarza Beaded Evening Bag

I am curious about this one on her website.  Notice the unique top and the unusual shape. Can't quite figure it out:  looks like a kisslock closure but has a top zipper

Feminine and bright, the Rochelle satchel is just the right size for everyday carry. Its unique, curved shape is adorned with tassel detailing and floret logo stamped studs to add a little something extra to this functional bag.

Double top handles allow for comfortable carry on the shoulder or by hand, and protective metal feet on the bottom will help keep the Rochelle clean and scuff-free!

Deep slip pockets on each side of the exterior allow you to keep necessities close by, while multiple pockets and compartments inside will keep you organized. Signature metal hardware, heavy handcrafted stitching, burned edge finish.

• Interior: Zip pocket, 2 slip pockets, center zip compartment, fully lined
  • Zipper closure
  • 100% leather
  • Deep embossed signature grape leaf logo

Love the cheery red; want to check this out. 

Red

Red

Dillard's has a new PN tote in coated Canvas with a nylon lining. 

Huh !! There is no end to her inventiveness

Patricia Nash Sorlana Floral Multi Tote Bag

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Riot Rust
Available on 5 Easy Payments

@hicindy2 @handygal2  Look at the measurements on the one above. Is this the same size as the one you two have or is it bigger?

@EdithEllenLily : The Q's posted height measurement for the Poppy Tote in Riot Rust and the 2 solids is WAY off! It states 7" high.  Woman Surprised

l just measured mine, and it's 14" wide, 11 1/2" high, and 4" deep, with an 11" strap drop.

BTW, this is still one of my all-time favorites from my (modest) collection.  Woman Very Happy  Woman LOL

@handygal2  Woman LOL Well, we ALL can relate to our modest (or immodest, however they are Woman Wink) collections!

Thanks for your message on the measurements. At first glance I thought the 7 inches was depth, so I was thinking it was a larger Poppy tote for QVC but now I think it's just an incorrect measurement. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily the wicker Patricia Nash Lucena bag got terrible reviews on the Macy's website.  Pins sticking out and things separating. Woman Sad

Natural/Black
Available on 5 Easy Payments

@hicindy2 Yikes! Woman Surprised Thanks for the information!