Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks for the further information on the ring...

@Bird mama  Glad you finally got to use that new bag... And enjoy your new blouse! 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 Thanks for mentioning the Pendelton items...I found this set on Zulily and am laundering it to put on for spring in the knotty pine bedroom. Beautiful quality!

Blue & White Arrow Cotton Quilt

@EdithEllenLily : I'm charmed by the blue and white pattern! Congratulations.

Last week I gave up my Fiestaware (to a collector) to puruse my decades-old desire to own Blue Willow china. Blue and white is utterly seductive.

Life's too short not to have china ware you think about so long . . .

chinosorie.jpg

blue-willow-9-850x416.jpg

@1ProfessorI like it but don't have any.   I do have blue and white China though.  It is the Blue Danube pattern.  

P0000044711S0462T2.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023  and all:  received my cutie Radley bag (from QVC) and it is love at first sight. Couple of changes.  I didn't care for the long strap and it is removable.  Changed out to a nylon mesh strap (neutral color and light gold hardware clips) that I liked much better.  Darling bag, so light yet roomy. Will work from summer into Fall. Thanks again @EdithEllenLily for spotting this on QVC with EZ pay, discount, and free shipping.

No Image Found

Looked at the Radley London site and they are having a bit of a sale. The Party Bus is now offered in a tote style.  Love a tote. 

Packed up the new bag and  am off to the races today with appointments etc.  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2   I'm so happy to read that your new Radley is a winner.  I'm enjoying carrying my D&B beacon weave satchel.  It's surprisingly roomy on the inside.  So glad I took a chance on it - not a single regret. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama  Isn't it great when the planets align and everything just works ??

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2   Oh Oh..Patricia Nash website:  Mini Meadows

false

She brought back Prairie Rose too

false

@1Professor   Beaded satchel

false

and a Vintage Poster tote:  wow, HSN has the tote already 

false

HSN has a small beaded evening bag

Patricia Nash Almarza Beaded Evening Bag

Patricia Nash Almarza Beaded Evening Bag

And a cossbody

Patricia Nash Nazaire Beaded Leather Crossbody Bag

Honored Contributor

I was at Marshalls and they had PN tooled ivory zolita bag.  It is gorgeous.  It was $139.  I'm tempted to go back and get it.

Trusted Contributor

I had two -- yes, two -- sale Dooneys in my cart on the Dooney website. Held them there for days, looking and lusting, wondering....Then I saw TASSELS!!!!!!!!!!!! They have a multi-colored pebble leather tassel. I thought, "Why spend money on two more Dooneys when I can simply clip this tassel to my existing bags for a new look?" And a heckuva lot cheaper.

So, I emptied the shopping cart and ordered the tassel. That was a brain shift on my part! Can't wait to receive the Dooney tassel and perk up my bag wardrobe in a fun way.

My trusty Lodi floral leather RFID wallet thanked me.

Valued Contributor

Purchased my 1st Radley London nylon tote bag ink ( A350030  for travling and shopping) and a Radley London Hello large flapover wallet in ink.(A3526730)My Son and Daugter -In-law gave me cash and  told me to buy what I wanted for Mother's day. Also they are taking me to see the Loin King after Mother Day. The other gifts ara a surprise..

Ordered express delivery, for the handbag and wallet should here on Friday.

Esteemed Contributor

@LonestarBabs   Aren't you a smartie gal !!  It does change the whole look.  Brighton is a good source too (but silver hardware  only).

They have scarf fobs too

You can get Dooney to match gold hardware:  Nice !! And different leather types.  Good to know; thank you !