Respected Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 Thanks for mentioning the Pendelton items...I found this set on Zulily and am laundering it to put on for spring in the knotty pine bedroom. Beautiful quality!

Blue & White Arrow Cotton Quilt

@EdithEllenLily : I'm charmed by the blue and white pattern! Congratulations.

Last week I gave up my Fiestaware (to a collector) to puruse my decades-old desire to own Blue Willow china. Blue and white is utterly seductive.

Life's too short not to have china ware you think about so long . . .

chinosorie.jpg

blue-willow-9-850x416.jpg

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Blue Willow china is so beautiful! I love it that you are bringing joy into your kitchen and dining room! While circumstances didn't allow for me to choose this pattern, Blue Willow will always be my very favorite. Enjoy your lovely Blue Willow! Woman Happy

This is what I have: Wedgwood Juliet. Heart

Related imageImage result for Wedgwood Juliet

Image result for Wedgwood JulietImage result for Wedgwood Juliet

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  I love blue and white anything... especially dishes in any pattern... I'm especially fond of 'flow' blue pieces...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor I found these cobalt blue items at The Vermont Country Store dot com and thought of you. They also have Blue Willow dinnerware + mugs and tea cups. Fun to look! 

Mosser Georgia Pattern Glassware

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2 I'll have to go take a look... I really would like a black ostrich bag... Like the Nash bag too with the 'O' handle...

@stevieb Did you like either of the black ostrich bags? 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@1Professor I found these cobalt blue items at The Vermont Country Store dot com and thought of you. They also have Blue Willow dinnerware + mugs and tea cups. Fun to look! 

Mosser Georgia Pattern Glassware

@EdithEllenLily : Just what I wanted.

You are a superb hunter!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   I love Pendleton.  We got Mr. HC's son a Glacier Park quilt set to put on the bed in their tiny house.  It is all wood with built in shelves and high windows.  Feels like you are in a house boat   Really snug and nice.  

That blue and white is stunning. Surprisingly, a lot of patterns work with our contemporary Scandinavian teak theme.  

Blue & White Arrow Cotton Quilt

Honored Contributor

I was finally able to change into the D&B beacon weave satchel yesterday Woman LOL  After nearly a week of rain and clouds, the sun broke through right before Zoe's first Holy Communion mass started.  Divine intervention indeed - even the priest made a comment about it.  Woman Happy  Zoe picked her own dress and she really picked a good one. 

I teared up a bit when I saw her in it before the mass started.  I'm a crybaby about those types of things.  I know her grandmother, my sister was watching from heaven and just beaming with pride.

The dinner afterwards was wonderful.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I was finally able to change into the D&B beacon weave satchel yesterday Woman LOL  After nearly a week of rain and clouds, the sun broke through right before Zoe's first Holy Communion mass started.  Divine intervention indeed - even the priest made a comment about it.  Woman Happy  Zoe picked her own dress and she really picked a good one. 

I teared up a bit when I saw her in it before the mass started.  I'm a crybaby about those types of things.  I know her grandmother, my sister was watching from heaven and just beaming with pride.

The dinner afterwards was wonderful.

@Bird mama Awww, it sounds so beautiful, wonderfull and meaningful. I love those heavenly signs! Woman Happy And really good that you were finally able to carry your Beacon Weave satchel in chestnut! Congratulations to Zoe! 

Honored Contributor

My favorite fan is back in stock with four speeds now instead of three...several colors, too. I ordered two more...one is for Mom. They really help to circulate the air! Woman Happy