Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Blingqueen023  Don't let @hicindy2 give you great expectations about island accommodations... She's delusional... The space she pictured is where the island warden stays... "Guest" accommodations are more along these lines... Of couse, this is much nicer than the "suite" we've selected for dear, dear Cindi and her lucky roommates...

Image result for fleabag motel room

@stevieb omg!  I hope I'm able to cancel that bag now.  I've given it much thought.   I really don't need another cute handbag.   Wow! looks like the washer/dryer is on the fritz.  lol   EeeeeeeeeewWoman Surprised

And look at that headboard.  Fabreeze couldn't fix that, lol

@Blingqueen023  And you see that bowl under the night table... Well girlfriend, that's the 'bathroom'... 

Woman Very Happy

That headboard is disgusting... 

Woman LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Crushed Violets wrote:

Looks like the Bed Bug Suite.

@Crushed Violets  Smiley LOL Seriously... Or worse !! Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Blingqueen023  Don't let @hicindy2 give you great expectations about island accommodations... She's delusional... The space she pictured is where the island warden stays... "Guest" accommodations are more along these lines... Of couse, this is much nicer than the "suite" we've selected for dear, dear Cindi and her lucky roommates...

Image result for fleabag motel room

@stevieb omg!  I hope I'm able to cancel that bag now.  I've given it much thought.   I really don't need another cute handbag.   Wow! looks like the washer/dryer is on the fritz.  lol   EeeeeeeeeewWoman Surprised

And look at that headboard.  Fabreeze couldn't fix that, lol

@Blingqueen023  And you see that bowl under the night table... Well girlfriend, that's the 'bathroom'... 

Woman Very Happy

That headboard is disgusting... 

Woman LOL

@stevieb @My eyes just bugged out!!!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2  Oh my, are we to assume you've booked a return visit to that island based your having purchased YET another bag... And we have it on good authority this stay will be a long one, as will @EdithEllenLily 's for enabling... Wow, looks like the island authorities aren't fooling around... 

@stevieb Hmmm, I thought you were busy, busy, busy setting up your new Chromebook and wouldn't see this...Woman Wink

How do you like the Chromebook so far?

Honored Contributor

@stevieb @hicindy2 @Blingqueen023 @Bird mama @Crushed Violets @LIndaMJ  @handygal2 @jaxs mom  @Roni18  @Boehm Collector @skyblue @Serendipity @1Professor @CHIP62  @faeriemoon @Jen44 @Linmo @JavaQueen  @Leeny  @SuhseK @Grnidkjun @NycVixen @LonestarBabs  @MsLomo @MissRose722 @Violet Blue and all:

There is a QVC2 Big Deal Dooney & Bourke coming up soon!

• Double handles, logo lock closure, removable and adjustable strap, four feet
  • Lined interior, back zip and slip pockets, two front slip pockets, middle zip compartment, and key hook
  • Measures approximately 10-1/2"W x 9"H x 4"D with a 5" handle drop and a 22" to 26" strap drop; weighs approximately 1 lb, 13 oz
  • Body/trim 100% leather; lining 100% cotton

Dandelion
Available on 6 Easy Payments
Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @hicindy2 @Blingqueen023 @Bird mama @Crushed Violets @LIndaMJ  @handygal2 @jaxs mom  @Roni18  @Boehm Collector @skyblue @Serendipity @1Professor @CHIP62  @faeriemoon @Jen44 @Linmo @JavaQueen  @Leeny  @SuhseK @Grnidkjun @NycVixen @LonestarBabs  @MsLomo @MissRose722 @Violet Blue and all:

There is a QVC2 Big Deal Dooney & Bourke coming up soon!

• Double handles, logo lock closure, removable and adjustable strap, four feet
  • Lined interior, back zip and slip pockets, two front slip pockets, middle zip compartment, and key hook
  • Measures approximately 10-1/2"W x 9"H x 4"D with a 5" handle drop and a 22" to 26" strap drop; weighs approximately 1 lb, 13 oz
  • Body/trim 100% leather; lining 100% cotton

Dandelion
Available on 6 Easy Payments

Hi @EdithEllenLily  ... I would like this bag if it had a top zip closure (not crazy about only a center zip closure) and if it was larger.  This bag would be too small for my purposes.  But I do like the silhouette and the saffiano leather.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Friends and Family going on over at Macy's.  Just looking though since my QVC Radley bag is on the way. I may order the wallet though (on sale). That doesn't really count Woman Wink

Radley London Flapover Mat...

Party Bus is marked down (toot toot)

Coach Prairie Satchel 

Patricia Nash woven (black only)

Sunflower tote

Colorblock

Dooney Florentine

Dooney Beacon Woven (beware: in store blue is NOT this color)

Smooth Beacon in supposedly Light Taupe

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   Thank you for posting the info!

Honored Contributor

Lord & Taylor is having a charity event: 30% off most items, even sale and clearance. This was my contribution to the cause: (l paid about 59 bucks for it). I don't have anything else in boucle. Woman Very Happy

Karl Lagerfeld Iris Boucle and Leather Tote

IMG_1474.JPG

I think I've earned a ticket to The Island, along with Cindy and EEL, and whomever else is worthy.  Woman Embarassed  Woman LOL  @hicindy2 , @EdithEllenLily 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2   That's really a nice basic tote.  And for a good cause. See you soon !! 

IMG_1474.JPG

Scouting for a bigger base of operation

Good picture of the QVC 2 Pre Sale

All Dooney & Bourke for 6 Easy Pays Plus select Sale Prices & Free Shipping GRAB A NEW BAG Saffiano Leather Tote Deal QVC2 Big Deal