Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2  I'm not thinking the particular island you're destined for is going to be flush with treasure... 

Smiley Wink

@stevieb   Oh well; I was good thru the Patricia Nash shows. That should shave some time off my stay.  Did sneak off to go to the Mendocino Hotel and did some wine tasting too.  Finally some good weather !!

Honored Contributor

Looks lovely @hicindy2 and I hope you enjoyed your stay.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

For the Dooney peeps, 

Nordstrom Rack has a selection fo Dooneys for the next 2 days.

Sullivan shopper:  perfect for warm weather

Image of Dooney & Bourke Braided Sullivan Shopper Tote

Carolina Janie tote (I like this one, but only looking)

Image of Dooney & Bourke Carolina Janie Tote

Small Lexi in denim friendly colors

Image of Dooney & Bourke Small Lexington Pebble Grain Collection' Water Resistant Leather Shopper

"Steel blue" (but looks gray) 

Image of Dooney & Bourke Small Lexington Pebble Grain Collection' Water Resistant Leather Shopper

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

For the Dooney peeps, 

Nordstrom Rack has a selection fo Dooneys for the next 2 days.

Carolina Janie tote (I like this one, but only looking)

Image of Dooney & Bourke Carolina Janie Tote

@hicindy2 Welcome back! Woman Happy

I like the one above, too. I think the size and strap drop would work...but I plan to be good and not order. Admiring only! 

P.S. I'm starting to think of handbags, totes and accessories to sell at my sister's yearly garage and yard sale in June, so I really shouldn't be buying this cute Dooney! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb @1Professor @handygal2 @hicindy2 @skyblue @Boehm Collector @Bird mama @jaxs mom @Serendipity @faeriemoon @Jen44 @MsLomo @Roni18 @NycVixen @LonestarBabs @Blingqueen023 @JavaQueen @CHIP62 @Linmo @Leeny @LIndaMJ @luv-the-Q @pommom @MissRose722 @SuhseK @Violet Blue and all:

The Heritage Leather G.I.L.I. Roma is on clearance, reduced S&H and EZ pays today (4/19). I know some of you have a Roma...I missed out on the Roma frenzy years ago so I am trying it in Black. Woman Happy My only black tote bag is a faux from Target, so I'm hoping this one is a winner.

EDITED to add that this bag is too heavy for me so I canceled my order after all! Still looking for a nice black leather tote bag! 

Black
Available on 5 Easy Payments
Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @1Professor @handygal2 @hicindy2 @skyblue @Boehm Collector @Bird mama @jaxs mom @Serendipity @faeriemoon @Jen44 @MsLomo @Roni18 @NycVixen @LonestarBabs @Blingqueen023 @JavaQueen @CHIP62 @Linmo @Leeny @luv-the-Q @pommom @MissRose722 @SuhseK @Violet Blue and all:

The Heritage Leather G.I.L.I. Roma is on clearance, reduced S&H and EZ pays today (4/19). I know some of you have a Roma...I missed out on the Roma frenzy years ago so I am trying it in Black. Woman Happy My only black tote bag is a faux from Target, so I'm hoping this one is a winner.

Black

Nice bag, @EdithEllenLily  .. the only thing I don't like about it is the closure.  I prefer a zip closure.  

Esteemed Contributor

images.jpeg

images-1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @1Professor @handygal2 @hicindy2 @skyblue @Boehm Collector @Bird mama @jaxs mom @Serendipity @faeriemoon @Jen44 @MsLomo @Roni18 @NycVixen @LonestarBabs @Blingqueen023 @JavaQueen @CHIP62 @Linmo @Leeny @luv-the-Q @pommom @MissRose722 @SuhseK @Violet Blue and all:

The Heritage Leather G.I.L.I. Roma is on clearance, reduced S&H andEZZ pays today (4/19). I know some of you have a Roma...I missed out on the Roma frenzy years ago so I am trying it in Black. womanhappyy: My only black tote bag is afauxx from Target, so I'm hoping this one is a winner.

Black

Nice bag, @EdithEllenLily  .. the only thing I don't like about it is the closure.  I prefer a zip closure.  

@Boehm Collector  Happy Easter to you too...

And I agree with you on the bag. A bag of this size needs more than a small magnet closure, though at least it has that. Some of the earlier incarnations only have that silly clip as a closure, which is really pretty pointless. Were it not for the still too high price for a QVC house brand... not to mention anything involving Jill Martin, who just plain annoys me... I might be tempted by the oxblood choice.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb   Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Well, one of my new Dooneys is unwrapped and stocked --- ready for my trip next week as I travel to the home office for orientation to begin my new job! I selected the purple Waverly tassel pebble leather, and then I realized that my new carry-on bag is purple, too! Interesting how my recent selections associated with this new phase of my life have been purple...cosmic coincidence or perhaps a deeper subconscious meaning?

It doesn't have a zipper closure, only a magnetic one, but that's ok.

purpletote.jpg