Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2  @EdithEllenLily  @Bird mama et. al. I agree that consignment is probably a better option, but, as noted, there's a convenience factor. Should any of the options in my reasonably immediate area prove worthwhile, I'll bite, but don't plan to venture into the city or across the bridges into another state... 

@stevieb  i found a place close to me; and the yelp reviews were enough to make me scratch that off my list. Rules that change by the minute; stuff that is lost; if you don't pick up by x and x time you forfeit the item, but when you go they can't find it for you and tell you to come back and then they tell you that you didn't pick it up on time. I'm so happy EEL @EdithEllenLily and @handygal2 could find a good one! And a friend's experience with ebay and handbags is a total mirror reflections of Birdie's @Bird mama experience. A milllion questions and if you don't answer nicely and politely and quickly you risk getting a bad review. I'm sticking to donating my bags or gifting and just limiting what I get from now on ... as much as I can. You told me so Stevieb, but the handbag voices, it's like the siren of the mermaids. (EEL you'll like that reference. 😉)

@Serendipity  I know... It seems to be a scattered enterprise. There are a few in Old Town, but I suspect rather tony and a few others around town, but not in the most accessible locations and some of them are picky, picky, picky, either in terms of what they want or how they operate... We'll see...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @handygal2 @Bird mama @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @jaxs mom 

That is what happens when you play around with color names. Both reinventing the shades and/or changing the names to the same shade.

Bone should be bone. (They switched that one around too to a yellowy french vanilla one year that I recall.)

Taupe was that color before they called it elephant; so when I thought you girls were into the taupe bag, I didn't describe the shade of bone satchel I got, cuz I though you actually wanted elephant. Wait, what did I just say??? 🤣🙃😝

See what I mean?

@Serendipity  So true... Nobody does pretty colors like Dooney but they need to quit playing the name game and stick with color names over time...

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday @Boehm Collector ! Enjoy your special day !

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity Happy April Birthday to you!! Woman Very Happy

Image result for handbag birthday cake

Image result for Chanel handbag birthday cake

Image result for designer handbag cake

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday @Boehm Collector 

Birthday Brights Bouquet - VASE INCLUDED - FTD Flowers Bouquets Arrangements Delivery For Her

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity  Happy Birthday to you !!

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity  Happy Birthday my dear handbag pal !! 

My new friend Skip from Charlie Bears (QVC) wishes you a good one too and raises a glass of carrot juice in a toast. 

Hold the phone, is that what I think it is ??

"Who me??" Look at this innocent face...

Charlie Bears Plush Rabbit Skip - T130758

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 : I am such a fan of Charlie Bears. Your wee rabbit is fabulous.

Besides my first violet bear

Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 12.21.48 PM.png

I now have a wee green miniature Charlie on a shelf over my computer at home, giving me eye-to-eye encouragement and whimsy. That face!

Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 1.42.01 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity   

Image result for happy birthday flowers and handbag

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor   So darn cute.  Next one will probably be Stella the Spooky cat.  Perfect for Halloween (my fave holiday). 

Charlie Bears Collectible Stella - EnchantmentCollection - C214805

Mr. HC already made an Easter card out of a picture of Skip, put a nice border around it (in a draw program) featuring carrots and parsley, and introduced him "properly". 

Charlie Bears Plush Rabbit Skip - T130758

Good deals on Andrew Lessman's vitamins etc. today. Free shipping.  They don't upset your stomach either.; used them for years. Like the healthy skin and nails formula and the Secure meal replacement. Works great using a frother on the meal powder. 

Frothy Hand Mixer and Milk Frother by Cafe Casa | Battery-Operated Foamer | Stainless Steel Drink Mixer for Expert Lattes Milkshakes Matcha Cappuccinos | 2-Speed Handheld Electric Mixer