Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

If anyone wants this Patricia Nash woven on HSN, there are less than 10 left in the pastels. 

Patricia Nash Mozia Twisted Woven-Embossed Leather Tote

That is is so pretty 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oooo lug puddle jumper wheelie in mystic sea glass is so pretty and I loved my minibus so much on my last trip I ordered the Wheelie

https://www.qvc.com/Lug-Travel-Roller-Bag---Puddle-Jumper-Wheelie-2.product.F13527.html?upsh=1&sc=F1...

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  @handygal2  @hicindy2  @EdithEllenLily  @jaxs mom  + all

Was just seduced by Dooney (which I am currently actually purging from my collection for my big community Flea Market at the end of April).

But it's because I have wanted a great patent leather Dooney for years. Always too small, untempting colors, bad design. I now insist NO METAL LOGO on the bag. No pink interior (and I'm not that fond of Dooney red interiors).

This bag has it all. Zen simplicity. Blue interior. Brushed metal fastener. Multiple sections in interior. Exterior zipper compartment. $30 off and free shipping today. Patent Leather Shoulder Bag Lana. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 4.26.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 4.26.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 4.26.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 4.26.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 4.27.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 4.27.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 4.27.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 4.28.03 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor   Wow, that bag looks so sleek !!  Gorgeous colors too.  I know, I dislike that metal "badge" that is on my small Lexingtons and the dreaded red lining.  

@Blingqueen023:  everything Radley is marked down on QVC if you were looking for any additions to Team Radley !!

RADLEY London Multi Dog Leather Medium Zip TopWallet - A426376

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@1Professor   Wow, that bag looks so sleek !!  Gorgeous colors too.  I know, I dislike that metal "badge" that is on my small Lexingtons and the dreaded red lining.  

@Blingqueen023:  everything Radley is marked down on QVC if you were looking for any additions to Team Radley !!

RADLEY London Multi Dog Leather Medium Zip TopWallet - A426376

@hicindy2 thanks for the tip.  will go and take a look at what's on sale.   You're a luv muffin!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023   So happy you saw me !!  I am over there too...(don't tell @stevieb )

Still waiting

Hold the Phone !!  Look what is in the QVC header

Radley London. Up to 25% off the QVC Price.  Shop these Sale Prices thru 5/2 at 11:59pm PT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2  I was going to wish you luck having a meaningful conversation, in whatever format, with Dooney CS... Personally, I've never had one... Honestly, you were doing well to get a reply at all, even though it's clearly 'canned'... Agree, that is not a 'slight' variation. It's a different color. End of story. I think you're doing well to return. Another neutral summer bag will show up and my guess is you'd never really have been satisfied with this one.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Blingqueen023   So happy you saw me !!  I am over there too...(don't tell @stevieb )

Still waiting

Hold the Phone !!  Looks what is in the QVC header

Radley London. Up to 25% off the QVC Price.  Shop these Sale Prices thru 5/2 at 11:59pm PT

@hicindy2 Mum's the word!   too bad the squirrel bag isn't listed   boo hoo

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Vintage QVC @hicindy2 ... They'll show something online WEEKS before they actually list it to sell... NOT that is should matter to you in the least, at this point... Cindi dear, you really are tempting fate... The Forces are not at all happy with you...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023  and @stevieb  Did a live chat with QVC and it is not here yet.  SO NOT FAIR !!