Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@EdithEllenLily  ... both are very pretty!  Enjoy your purchases!

Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom 

images.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  ... both are very pretty!  Enjoy your purchases!

@Boehm Collector Thank you, BC! I've been more excited about jewelry than handbags lately! Woman Surprised Two more jewelry items are still to come, so I will report if they are winners! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Hmmm, I wonder if I'm one of your old cronies? Woman LOL Woman Wink 

Honored Contributor

With notifications not working, I thought you might like to see what I wrote in Community Chat...Woman Wink

Message 33 of 33

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb Hmmm, I wonder if I'm one of your old cronies? Woman LOL Woman Wink 

Why, of course @EdithEllenLily ... Among the oldest and the croniest... Woman LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Can I just say that this website gets more ridiculous every day... It absolutely flummoxes me that a multi-billion dollar international retail corporation has never been able to field a solid, fully functional web presence...

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Ahhhhh well, it was fun while it lasted but I think my long standing affair with the TJX stores is coming to an end... While I have no doubt future visits will net better results, I was at several of the stores today and they were like junk central... Not a covet-worthy bag in the lot and not much else to tempt me either... The stores are often feast of famine, but I've noted the overall deterioration of their merchandise for several years... They don't offer anywhere near the volume and diversity of lovely things they did in days gone by... Still worth the occasional checking in, but I think my days as a TJX stalker are coming to an end...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

To break up an awful news day, for Britbox subscibers, I took a break by watching a new series called:

SHAKESPEARE AND HATHAWAY

Private inspector Frank Hathaway has always worked alone. However, Frank is not doing so well. He is out of shape and low on cash. Frank needs a partner. Frank needs exhairdresser and people-person Lu. He just does not know it yet. The two eventually join forces and form a highly unlikely and hugely entertaining detecting duo. Frank and Lu quickly discover that not all is as peaceful as it seems in their pretty theatre town. The mayor is murdered, vengeful lovers stalk the streets and a magician’s trick fatally misfires. Welcome to Stratford-upon-Avon, where low life criminals get caught up in deliciously high drama from the BBC.

Really cheered me up Dahling. If you have Prime Video, you can easily add a channel (like Britbox) month to month. I just watch on my laptop curled up under the duvet with a cup of Earl Grey and a biscuit. . Well, actually, make that a large glass of California white zinfandel and the last crumbs of those Girl Scout cookies. 

While the program is playing, you can move the mouse to the left of the screen to reveal general trivia with a play on the words of the Bard. See how much you remember from English class..