Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@hicindy2 wrote:

@jaxs mom I think the pink hued "Aura" in the Brahmin line is very pretty

They also have a new Petunia

and Lotus

and Coral 

I really like these two

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

My Christmas is still up Woman Happy  Such a pretty plate/dish. @hicindy2

Lol so is mine, I swear it’s coming down this weekend. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

My Christmas is still up Woman Happy  Such a pretty plate/dish. @hicindy2

Lol so is mine, I swear it’s coming down this weekend. 

Mine's still up too and it'll be up until I'm good and ready to take it down... That will be sometime on or after the official end of the Christmas season on the 6th... I am in absolutely NO hurry for spring... Ask me again in February... Besides, as is the norm around here, we've really had no actual winter yet...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 I still really like Dooney's ostrich... So I can only say that it is a very good thing for you that although ILD had the bag below in black and while I've been seeking a black ostrich bag, I thankfully did not like the interior configuration... Otherwise, I might have been tempted to do something I shouldn't and had I been, then I'd have resurrected the outhouse in your honor... An honor, I might add, you would have so richly deserved...

Woman Tongue

Tammy Tote

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I am considering a handbag but I don’t want to post which and attract attention to it. I will say that it’s pink and matches the wallet I just bought.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb I keep looking at the Dooney steel blue Florentine, but NO, not going to do it

Honored Contributor

@LonestarBabs wrote:

What becomes me most right now is my newly redesigned bedroom closet -- thanks to California Closets I now have the space that all my bags deserve! I didn't get a bigger closet, just a better one. I deserve it, too.

@LonestarBabs Yay! Good for you! I'm so glad it turned out so spacious so you can see your handbags and other items! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily About that Frye 'sale' on Zulily... alas... no satchel... Woman Frustrated

@stevieb I know!! Well, I was tempted to order the tote, but then I was worried about it so I passed. It would be good to see one of these in person at a store to be sure the silver metallic is to your liking...mine especially (fussy, fussy girl that I am). 

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I am considering a handbag but I don’t want to post which and attract attention to it. I will say that it’s pink and matches the wallet I just bought.

@jaxs mom You are smart to not mention it! Remember my Henri Bendel order? It hasn't shipped and two of the three items are sold out, so I doubt if I will see this order arrive here after all. Woman Sad

If you order, do tell us which one! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@stevieb I keep looking at the Dooney steel blue Florentine, but NO, not going to do it

@hicindy2 Love the color but that's about all on this one. They are too heavy and Flo's can develop the fishy smell over time...Woman Tongue I can attest to that and so can @Serendipity (miss her!). I sent a brand new fishy Florentine Bristol in Chestnut back to Dooney with their trade-in program and obtained store credit to order a briefcase for Mr. L a few years ago.