Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

It's the same color as the picture.  It's very heavy leather.  It's the same kind of leather as a baseball mitt.

I like lamb leather much better because it's better quality.  I think this thing could go through the war and come out fine.  Ha!  It's heavy duty leather.  Very well made.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  That's great and very attractive too.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 Just an FYI... The Le Donne brand is widely available... I've seen it on Ebags, among other places, and it might be a good idea to comparison shop. You might at least score free shipping, if not a better price, should you make a choice to order more of this brand...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @jaxs mom I have to say even though I'm not a big Frye fan, I too am really liking the sliver bag. Oddly enough, metallics usually aren't my thing but lately I've been having stirrings and urges for a metallic satchel.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Not on sale (Nordie's), but Frye's has a satchel in metallic silver that looks fun

• 14 ½"W x 9"H x 6"D. (Interior capacity: medium.)
  • 7" strap drop; 20" - 22 ¾" convertible strap drop.
  • 2.5 lbs.

I love Dooney has an ostrich Tammy tote.  ILD has a savings code of $20.19 

Like the "pickle" Woman Wink

Tammy Tote

@hicindy2 The silver metallic FRYE is nice looking. Woman Happy

And OH MY, that pickle bag is unsightly in its larger size! Woman Surprised Woman Tongue I think my pickle wallet is as large as I want to go with the pickle look. I'm glad to have that nylon tropical Dooney in black that we both have for my pickle wallet!! Much better!! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb Well, the pleasure of hanging with you and the ladies is very true and dearly returned in kind. I just read your first post again and cannot tell you how delightful it is to read these opening posts. It makes me wish you would do them more, but since they are few and far between, I think it makes them even more special. Heart

Seeing all of those gorgeous black handbags has me remembering...I truly need to stop getting into one brand and then collecting too many of them. It always results in bag burnout, and it was really nice to remember that there are other brands out there...and also ones that are more attainable...but we always want the ones we can't get...Woman Wink

Some vintage styles have been made into classics that are made again and again. Here are a few, vintage and newer from CHANEL. Woman Happy

Image result for black handbags vintage Chanel

Your program of vintage songs intermixed with the non-vintage guys was absolutely stellar. What beautiful words and images in those songs.

And since you like those vintage songs, here is one for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHjxQdUcfLk

Looking forward to our handbag visiting this year...EEL Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily Oooh La La... I'll have one each of those above, please and thank you...

Woman Very Happy

I was going to say one of each, but, well, no need to be greedy...

Woman LOL

@stevieb What? Does this mean I will have to be the 

greedy witch...effervescent shopper all by myself this year? Oh dear, oh my...Woman Embarassed Woman Frustrated Woman LOL Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb Well, the pleasure of hanging with you and the ladies is very true and dearly returned in kind. I just read your first post again and cannot tell you how delightful it is to read these opening posts. It makes me wish you would do them more, but since they are few and far between, I think it makes them even more special. Heart

Seeing all of those gorgeous black handbags has me remembering...I truly need to stop getting into one brand and then collecting too many of them. It always results in bag burnout, and it was really nice to remember that there are other brands out there...and also ones that are more attainable...but we always want the ones we can't get...Woman Wink

Some vintage styles have been made into classics that are made again and again. Here are a few, vintage and newer from CHANEL. Woman Happy

Your program of vintage songs intermixed with the non-vintage guys was absolutely stellar. What beautiful words and images in those songs.

@EdithEllenLily Oooh La La... I'll have one each of those above, please and thank you...

Woman Very Happy

Woman LOL

greedy witch...effervescent shopper all by myself this year? Oh dear, oh my...Woman Embarassed Woman Frustrated Woman LOL Woman Wink

No @EdithEllenLily because of your past shopping, um, tendencies... it means you will have to limit yourself to ONE and ONLY ONE...

Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

Not on sale (Nordie's), but Frye's has a satchel in metallic silver that looks fun

• 14 ½"W x 9"H x 6"D. (Interior capacity: medium.)
  • 7" strap drop; 20" - 22 ¾" convertible strap drop.
  • 2.5 lbs.

I love Dooney has an ostrich Tammy tote.  ILD has a savings code of $20.19 

Like the "pickle" Woman Wink

Tammy Tote

@hicindy2 The silver metallic FRYE is nice looking. Woman Happy

And OH MY, that pickle bag is unsightly in its larger size! Woman Surprised Woman Tongue I think my pickle wallet is as large as I want to go with the pickle look. I'm glad to have that nylon tropical Dooney in black that we both have for my pickle wallet!! Much better!! Woman LOL

@EdithEllenLily I have to concur with you... As much as I like green, that pickle look just doesn't get it...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Woman Very Happy

Woman LOL

No @EdithEllenLily because of your past shopping, um, tendencies... it means you will have to limit yourself to ONE and ONLY ONE...

Smiley Surprised

@stevieb Alrighty then...I'll take this one...by the Lily...Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb Alrighty then...I'll take this one...by the Lily...Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily... It is really pretty, isn't it... Sigh...