Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@violet runner wrote:

Happy New Year.. I don't post much, but I read  enough here. And you ladies have been terrific suggesting small bags for me. I changed my name  cause I was getting some spam elsehwere and wanted uniformity with the boards I am associated with. It's worked out great. And I adore the  name Violet. !!!   It suits me!!   

@violet runner I'm glad you found Stevie's new thread!! Happy New Year to you, too. May 2019 bring you much happiness and many handbags, EEL Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Note to @handygal2... Thanks for the 'legends' idea, based on your birthday card posted this past August... 

Smiley Wink

@stevieb: Thank YOU for this great new thread!

IMG_0218.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Well, I didn't realize my 20% off HSN coupon couldn't be used on a clearance item so I did not order that CZ ring by Leslie Greene.

Post Office responded to my email last night (now that is what I call a response).  They said they didn't receive my RX.  So, today I emailed UPS.  Somebody's lying, lol and it will all come out in the wash.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@stevieb Well, the pleasure of hanging with you and the ladies is very true and dearly returned in kind. I just read your first post again and cannot tell you how delightful it is to read these opening posts. It makes me wish you would do them more, but since they are few and far between, I think it makes them even more special. Heart

Seeing all of those gorgeous black handbags has me remembering...I truly need to stop getting into one brand and then collecting too many of them. It always results in bag burnout, and it was really nice to remember that there are other brands out there...and also ones that are more attainable...but we always want the ones we can't get...Woman Wink

Some vintage styles have been made into classics that are made again and again. Here are a few, vintage and newer from CHANEL. Woman Happy

Image result for black handbags vintage Chanel

Image result for black handbags Chanel

Your program of vintage songs intermixed with the non-vintage guys was absolutely stellar. What beautiful words and images in those songs.

And since you like those vintage songs, here is one for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHjxQdUcfLk

Looking forward to our handbag visiting this year...EEL Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb A+++ on the new thread... Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily Thank you and glad you like the new thread... Woman Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Happy New Year!! 

I ordered an AK Brixton wallet in the rose pink. I've been wanting something smaller and more organzied than my Dooney silver wristlet I've been carrying as a wallet. 

@jaxs mom Happy NY to you too and hoping you enjoy the new wallet...

Honored Contributor

@kjae wrote:

@stevieb  Thoroughly delightful post.  Thank you.  And..I will never overcome my love for handbags. They gave me greater joy than the male candy-guess I am hopeless.

@kjae Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed the post... While I do appreciate the eye candy, I can only say it's probably a good thing I don't change my men quite as often as I change my bag...

Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

This looks interesting for tonight (1/1) at 9PM Eastern...

Image result for Gilda Radner

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 Thanks for your comments and I'm glad you enjoyed the post, the music and videos... and yes, I do love me a few good looking males... along with more than a few good looking bags...

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Oh my yes, the Coach Classics... back when I too used to really love the Coach brand... They still make some lovely bags, but boy, those were the days...

Smiley Very Happy