Honored Contributor

I can use the key fobs and small pouches, but the flat “wallets” seem useless. After putting in a few charge cards and several dollars, that’s it. There’s no place for change and if you put too much in it, it no longer lies flat...no snap/closure. I’m not sure if the price of the bag is higher because these extras are added, but would rather they leave the flat wallet out.

Honored Contributor

Re: DOONEY’S FREE ACCESSORIES

You'll never find me complaining about free stuff.  I do use the key fobs but I don't use the any of the other freebies.  I just give them to friends or family.  I did keep one of the little change purses,  I keep it in my kitchen drawer and I keep single dollar bills in it for tips.

Valued Contributor

thats great..

Honored Contributor

I agree.  The only accessories I can use are the key fobs (and frankly, I have enough of those) and a cosmetics-type bag.  The "wallets" they offer are not real wallets.  The kiss lock pouch was quite nice, but I probably would have given it away because it wouldn't work for me.

Respected Contributor

Maybe if they were to make those wallets 3-dimensional where one could actually put stuff in them. But then they'd likely raise the price of the bag for the addition of this "freebie".