Esteemed Contributor

DOONEY LOGO LOCK ONLY HAS ABOUT 7 COLORS?

What is going on??????  

Respected Contributor

Re: DOONEY LOGO LOCK ONLY HAS ABOUT 7 COLORS?

I noticed that as well.  I personally think this bag has run its course and they may be on the verge of phasing it out.  There aren't many colors left.  I think they have covered the color wheel all the way around.

Esteemed Contributor

@KentuckyWoman   I hope not, but I am glad I have the ones that I do.   I think the TSV is a logo lock.  Maybe they are going to see how that one sells.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe

Dooney will introduce the new hobo logo lock colors when they have their TSV September 10. That's always when the new colors come out.

For the more than 250,000 sold to women, many of us are multiple owners. So they have thousands of women who will gladly buy a NEW color.

Stay tuned.

Honored Contributor

Regretfully... I feel confident this is a temporary situation and that the endless Logo Lock will live to fight another day... and with more color choices...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor   Thank you , you have given me hope.  LOL

Super Contributor

While grocery shopping one day I saw a lady in the store carrying that HUGE logo lock bag. We chatted and I knew right then it was not for me since it was just too big. She loved it tho. If they came out with that same bag in a smaller size say 10" or a 12" I think they would sell a bunch of them! I know many ladies like myself have not purchased it just because it's too big. But I just ordered the upcoming TSV in the Ginger which is a Logo lock so that may suit my needs just fine.