Trusted Contributor

This is a new vendor/item to QVC I believe? The handbags look quite lovely. I look forward to the show.

Respected Contributor

@gigy We must have posted the same thing, same time.  I am looking forward to watching also.  The prints look lovely.

Honored Contributor

I like the look of the bags but not the material...looks too stiff and bags seem heavy over two pounds.

Honored Contributor

The prices for a PVC bag are ridiculous. I may watch but don't plan on buying. I can buy a PVC bag with leather straps anywhere in town for $30.

Honored Contributor

While the prints are pretty, the PVC material is not nearly as nice as coated cotton, the bags are quite heavy, and the prices and shipping costs are too high, IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: DENA Handbags

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:

While the prints are pretty, the PVC material is not nearly as nice as coated cotton, the bags are quite heavy, and the prices and shipping costs are too high, IMO.

@handygal2 I just watched a few videos from the show that was on QVC2 and I agree with you on all counts. I can't figure out why these bags are so heavy!

There is a wallet included with one of the items and I don't see a zippered place for coins so you would have to use a separate coin purse.

I also checked the carry-on size restrictions for both American and United and the One Day Only luggage piece exceeds those restrictions.

Super Contributor

I'm watching the presentation right now and can't believe the price of the crossbody bag for PVC.

I have a crossbody for summer in PVC in a pretty pink floral print I bought at Walmart last year for about $12.  My bag looks every bit as good and opens wider than the ones shown.  

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Honored Contributor

It's okay but to me it is nothing special.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength