Respected Contributor

Re: DEAL OF THE DAY! DOONEY & BURKE PEBBLE GRAIN ZIP ZIP

@Kachina624  I was browsing again on the Dooney site & the Zip Zip price has lowered again at 119. I purchased a Coach bag in black & was going to return the BB in Dooney but the bag was so beautiful that I decided to keep it.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella     That is a good price.  I think the lowest I paid was $99 during a Mother's Day sale.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think they're beautiful bags and well made.  They make me happy just to look at them. If I want one, and it's a good price for me, I'll get it. Won't be making a "collection" of these, it's too late for me and no need.  But some new, really nice bags make me happy.  Not much else now a days compares to that.

and Kachina624 the bag you mentioned, was my first purchase. Got the white with tan fixtures.

Honored Contributor

Re: DEAL OF THE DAY! DOONEY & BOURKE PEBBLE GRAIN ZIP ZIP

Even if it were free If there is no outside pocket I'm not interested.  I actually sold a ZipZip Dooney a few years ago at my local consignment shop.

Respected Contributor

Re: DEAL OF THE DAY! DOONEY & BOURKE PEBBLE GRAIN ZIP ZIP

@Kabella   Thanks for the tip. I love these bags and have two of them. I like the fact that they are a good size bag without any exterior pockets...just don't care for those.

A great price!!