Respected Contributor

DEAL OF THE DAY! DOONEY & BOURKE PEBBLE GRAIN ZIP ZIP

[ Edited ]

Great Deal for the day on the Dooney & Bourke website. The Pebble Grain Zip Zip Satchel is marked down in 20 shades at 139 with Free Shipping!  

Honored Contributor

Re: DEAL OF THE DAY! DOONEY & BURKE PEBBLE GRAIN ZIP ZIP

@Kabella  $139.00 is not a deal. Esp not in these times.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  It is for some of the people who can't afford the 295 on that bag & have wanted it for some time. I do understand that these are hard times. Best Wishes to you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

@Kabella, I completely understand that times are hard nowadays, and the smart thing is to be very careful with spending.

That said, if someone can swing it, a Dooney zip zip is a classic bag - it never goes out of style and adapts well to both casual and more dressy wear.  It wears like iron, and I have a few in various colors I have had for years.  They never go out of style.

We are all hoping for better times ahead.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Zip Zip is my favorite bag and I have 4 of them, all purchased at the Dooney website during their sales.  They are a deal compared to the "special" price at which QVC was selling this same bag last week, something like $190.  It's a classic which easily goes over the shoulder or arm and holds everything I need to carry.

Screenshot_20221116-104332_kindlephoto-186532070.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PamfromCT  

Spoiler
:

Heart 

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

@Kabella, I completely understand that times are hard nowadays, and the smart thing is to be very careful with spending.

That said, if someone can swing it, a Dooney zip zip is a classic bag - it never goes out of style and adapts well to both casual and more dressy wear.  It wears like iron, and I have a few in various colors I have had for years.  They never go out of style.

I predict they will.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I predict they will.

@SharkE, I guess that makes you feel better, somehow,  There are some of us who buy what we think is classic and wear it forever.  Have a good day.

Respected Contributor

Re: DEAL OF THE DAY! DOONEY & BOURKE PEBBLE GRAIN ZIP ZIP

I purchased the Black Black....I have been looking for a black bag for quite awhile. I have a luxury black formal bag that my Mom gave me but wanted a bag that I could wear casually. Altho DB can be worn also more dressy.

I do have the bag in Caramel that I bought years ago & it looks new. Very well made bags for sure. 

I thought it was a one day price but I looked at the website today & apparently the sale is still availble at that price. Probably a black friday altho the sale pitch from the site said: Sale of the Day.

Respected Contributor

Re: DEAL OF THE DAY! DOONEY & BOURKE PEBBLE GRAIN ZIP ZIP

It's so sad D & B has such poor quality now, actually unbelievable.  

I'm not paying $10 in return postage for a poorly made leather handbag.  This company has really gone downhill.