Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: D&B great shows !!!!!!!!

I was really impressed today and yesterday on the DB shows.  Pat JD was so good and Jayne was terrific!!!!!!!!!  I bought two of the mini  drawstring pebble leather bags at a great price.  On closeout for $188 and free shipping.  I bought the Celadon and Peanut brittle, I can't wait to get them.  They sold out so fast, but I see most of the colors are back for sale...not sure what that is all about.  I checked out the DB website and they are still selling for $228.00 approx., so I think I got a good deal.... don't know how to tell my husband I bought two more DB bags, after buying 4 other bags on vacation to the outlet store in Washington,  oh well, I'll figure it out.  I bought two florentines, they are unbelieveably gorgeous.

Valued Contributor

Hi BlingQueen,  I love the Barlow bag too, it is gorgous, but it is heavy, but maybe worth it.

Honored Contributor

I like watching the Dooney shows.  However, I generally only watch, then if I see something I like, I buy it elsewhere for a better price.

Although last week they offered a bag I liked as a Lunchtime Special.  The price was good, so I bought it.

Honored Contributor

@JAXS Mom wrote:

I haven't seen any evidence that either company drop ships orders for QVC. Which is what you are basically saying. Both Wen and Dooney ship from QVC warehouses when you order from QVC. I've ordered from both companies directly and from QVC for their items.   

And yet there are items that do clearly ship from the manufacturer, as if QVC is simply offering infomercial production as the middle man. Regardless of where Dooney bags might be shipping from, it still seems likely that the Q's current narrow branding, resulting in the frequent pounding home of presentations of the same handful of brands, would imply some sort of special arrangement.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...