Honored Contributor

Re: D&B Small Daniella Satchel (A271876)

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Seriously, some folks will buy anything QVC sells and at any price they want to sell it...

Smiley Wink

They think because the hosts tell them it's a great price that it really is...

Smiley Surprised

OR they buy it 'cause they like it.

No question. Some buy an item because they like it... There's also no question some are so hooked into QVC that they'll buy just about anything QVC puts out there and calls a 'value'... As for the bag, it's not a bad looking bag. I've never seen this bag before, here or anywhere. Regardless, I didn't personally see it as a 'value'. I like Saffiano too, most of the time... Those who like it and got it should enjoy it and those who didn't, well, didn't...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@rosiemoto wrote:

Gosh, now I remember why I quit coming to this forum.

I thought the bag was absolutely beautiful, and I got the plum.  The color is so rich in saffiano.  I will be enjoying my "40 year old" " has been" bag soon.

@rosiemoto Hi rosiemoto -- I liked it, too! I wanted the plum but it sold out fast. You are lucky to have ordered one! Woman Very Happy

P.S. I carried a saffiano satchel this summer for two months and absolutely loved it in every way (it was a Henri Bendel). I would order another saffiano satchel I liked in a minute! Wish I would have been faster on the plum. Enjoy it, EEL

Then you'll be happy to know, EEL @EdithEllenLily, that it's back in plum this morning, though, of course, the OTO price is long gone. Still at a featured price and on EP, though...  Surprised you'd like this one given it has those fixed handles you've indicated you tend not to like...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@rosiemoto wrote:

I thought the bag was absolutely beautiful, and I got the plum.  The color is so rich in saffiano.  I will be enjoying my "40 year old" " has been" bag soon.

@rosiemoto Hi rosiemoto -- I liked it, too! I wanted the plum but it sold out fast. You are lucky to have ordered one! Woman Very Happy

P.S. I carried a saffiano satchel this summer for two months and absolutely loved it in every way (it was a Henri Bendel). I would order another saffiano satchel I liked in a minute! Wish I would have been faster on the plum. Enjoy it, EEL

Then you'll be happy to know, EEL @EdithEllenLily, that it's back in plum this morning, though, of course, the OTO price is long gone. Still at a featured price and on EP, though...  Surprised you'd like this one given it has those fixed handles you've indicated you tend not to like...

Thanks, stevieb @stevieb! I just got home and will check it out. Regarding the fixed upright handles, I recently carried a bag that had them and found them helpful to "grab and go." I do prefer handles that fold down, but if a handbag I like has them upright and fixed, it's not a deal braker for me anymore. I am glad I'm branching out of my usual ways and trying new things. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@rosiemoto wrote:

Thanks, stevieb @stevieb! I just got home and will check it out. Regarding the fixed upright handles, I recently carried a bag that had them and found them helpful to "grab and go." I do prefer handles that fold down, but if a handbag I like has them upright and fixed, it's not a deal braker for me anymore. I am glad I'm branching out of my usual ways and trying new things. Woman Wink

I wouldn't rule out a bag with the fixed handles, but to try it out, I picked up a cheapie early this summer and while I don't mind the look they did prove inconvenient getting in and out of the bag. It seemed like they were always in the way.