Valued Contributor

D&B Small Daniella Satchel (A271876)

I know it's their 40th anniversary, but does the style of the bag really need to reflect a style from 40 years ago??  I cannot believe that this OTO actually sold out and fast too.

Wow.

Honored Contributor

Re: D&B Small Daniella Satchel (A271876)

[ Edited ]

Seriously, some folks will buy anything QVC sells and at any price they want to sell it...

Smiley Wink

They think because the hosts tell them it's a great price that it really is...

Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Seriously, some folks will buy anything QVC sells and at any price they want to sell it...

Smiley Wink

They think because the hosts tell them it's a great price that it really is...

Smiley Surprised

OR they buy it 'cause they like it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

I know it's their 40th anniversary, but does the style of the bag really need to reflect a style from 40 years ago??  I cannot believe that this OTO actually sold out and fast too.

Wow.

Not sold out, only 3 colors on waitlist.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I was also surprised being that this bag is a has been bag.  

Contributor

Gosh, now I remember why I quit coming to this forum.

I thought the bag was absolutely beautiful, and I got the plum.  The color is so rich in saffiano.  I will be enjoying my "40 year old" " has been" bag soon.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rosiemoto wrote:

Gosh, now I remember why I quit coming to this forum.

I thought the bag was absolutely beautiful, and I got the plum.  The color is so rich in saffiano.  I will be enjoying my "40 year old" " has been" bag soon.

@rosiemoto Hi rosiemoto -- I liked it, too! I wanted the plum but it sold out fast. You are lucky to have ordered one! Woman Very Happy

P.S. I carried a saffiano satchel this summer for two months and absolutely loved it in every way (it was a Henri Bendel). I would order another saffiano satchel I liked in a minute! Wish I would have been faster on the plum. Enjoy it, EEL

Respected Contributor

Rosie:  I liked that satchel also and I thought the plum was a beautiful color.  While saffiano leather is not my favorite,  I have a few saffiano handbags and they are workhorses.  I think the darker colors in saffiano look very rich.  I'm on a hanbag ban for a while (self-imposed) but the satchel style you ordered is one I would have gotten too.... in the plum.

Enjoy your new handbag.

Contributor

Hi EEL, thanks for your nice reply.  I got a saffiano zip zip satchel a few weeks ago and love it!  It was my first Dooney saffiano and I was very pleasantly surprised as I have a Michael Kors that I just didn't care for.  The saffiano is very supple and it takes the colors so well.  By the way, some orders were canceled and colors are available this morning.

Contributor

Hi LJ.  I need to be on a ban too!  I haven't posted here in a million years, and I notice that Q took all my posts away from me!  I used to have over 1,000!  Oh well, back to more familiar waters!