Respected Contributor

A-276000. I have to say, they have some really cute ones on today. I could never get by with a bitsy bag though. Never, lol. 

Honored Contributor

@Reba055

they were adorable! i cant believe that i am starting to embrace the small handbag movement because i am generally a big handbag gal!

it wont be an every day handbag for me, but it will be good for a "going out" handbag or a handbag within a handbag when traveling. that gives me at least two options. a larger handbag, a smaller handbag, and even a tote if i am needing three changes!

i have been picking up more smaller handbags/crossbody styles because they work for going out at night much better. as long as it can hold a lipstick, my big phone, id/credit cards/money, keys, and a small hair pick it seems to work for me.

i bought it in the marine sailboat print. i thought it would be cute for spring and summer.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

A-276000. I have to say, they have some really cute ones on today. I could never get by with a bitsy bag though. Never, lol. 

I was super surprised at how much I was able to get into my Bitsy bag. It holds all my daily essentials.

Here's my bag with everything zipped inside.

Bitsy.jpg

Here's a look at the inside:

open Bitsy.jpg

And here's what I fit inside it:

Stuff from Bitsy.jpg

Top row: Asthma inhaler, 3' iPhone Lightning cable; lip balm, earphone case

Bottom row: Korres hand cream; Amazon Kindle (shown under my iPhone 6 in a case), overstuffed wallet, keys with TWO electronic key fobs (gate and car), a leather key fob, and 4 keys.

Right now it's holding all that plus a Fresh Sugar lip balm. The wallet is so full it closes funny, but the bag is fine. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wow you can really pack alot in this small bag hmmm something to consider

Honored Contributor

Re: D & B Ruby Bitsy

[ Edited ]

@gramygram wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wow you can really pack alot in this small bag hmmm something to consider

I was pretty amazed. I do have the inhaler, the ear buds, and one lip balm under the wallet and the hand cream, but that works for me because I don't pull those out as often as the other items. The things I pull out most often - wallet, hand cream, keys are where I need them. The keys fall to the bottom sometimes, like in the picture, but the keeper makes it easy to pull them out.

Trusted Contributor

If the handles could be removed, I could use a bitsy as a cosmetics bag or electronics pouch.  Otherwise- who's fooling whom?  I need my kitchen sink LOL

Honored Contributor

@CoG wrote:

If the handles could be removed, I could use a bitsy as a cosmetics bag or electronics pouch.  Otherwise- who's fooling whom?  I need my kitchen sink LOL

Hahaha! You and my sister both, @CoG. Smiley Happy She used to carry two HUGE bags and now carries one weekender bag as her daily purse. I fully expect her to be able to pull a full-size lamp and mirror out of it, like Mary Poppins.

Honored Contributor

received my marine/sailboat print about a week or so ago.....it is amazing how much you can get into a bitsy bag. it isnt an every day bag for me, but will be great at night or for quick errands. love it......such a cute spring/summer bag. fits easily into a tote also.

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod27/dw/image/v2/AATZ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog_Dooney/default/dw2f48e56e/images/hi-res/B1322G_SJXRSIMR.jpg?sw=1060&sh=1060&sm=fit

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein