Honored Contributor

I couldn’t wait until this new bag arrived. I ordered the color desert which was described as tan, neutral. No. It leans more towards orange!! 

Spoke to CS last night since the shipping charge was $11.70 and guess a lot of $ to return it, too....huge box. I explained that when I saw it was not the tan color, I didn’t even open the plastic wrapping. He was quite nice and refunded shipping, said to use the Q return label for a free return. 

The vendors/hosts need to be more careful w/ descriptions since everyone’s computer and tv does not show accurate color.

Honored Contributor

Re: D&B DRAWSTRING BUCKET BAG

I agree about color descriptions, they have to be described as accurately as possible.... tan is tan is tan.   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

I totally agree. I wanted a light baby blue dooney. Antonella and the other Dooney rep (not Sue Clifton) said caribbean blue was baby shower blue. I ordered from somewhere else (better price) based on their description. It had aqua tones to it. Had to return it at my expense. 

Honored Contributor

@A1brat @Q4u. Generally, quite aggravating, right?

Respected Contributor

It's really hard, because the lighting can change how a color looks. Ever purchase something in the store and get it home, only to find that it doesn't really match? It doesn't help that they switch the names of different shades used or that one shade can can change, depending upon what type of leather is used. Bone is one example.

Dooney's Desert can have an orangish hue to it. British "tan" also has a bit of an orange cast, I think. So maybe to the hosts, that is "tan. Frustrating!

At least they were able to take care of the return shipping.