Honored Contributor

Have you seen these?  Some are bamboo and some are acrylic.

Looks like a case of fashion without the function.

Main Image - Cult Gaia X-Large Ark Bamboo Handbag

Honored Contributor

They are very very different, would love to see them in person......

New Contributor

Yes. I saw them while browsing thru Alex Butler’s blog. She was a QVC host for a little bit. I think her site had the original, and a link to a dupe sold by Amazon for around $40, if I remember correctly. It’s been a while since I saw them. I don’t know if she still has them up.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, not a fan.  I can see those bags catching on clothing and doing damage.  Not very functional.

I had a dressy bag with sequins for a formal occasion.  It had a light metal shoulder strap.  The sequins pilled all one side of my dress.  Dumped that after one use.  LM

Respected Contributor

Very foolish.  If you put one thing inside, the "look" is spoiled.  Not to mention the fall-out factor.  Looks like something designed to look good (?) in fashion photography.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

Looks like a handbag a gerbil or hamster would love to crawl around inside!

Honored Contributor

Love the colors but not sure of a practical use?

Honored Contributor

That round one with the little balls looks like a bingo machine. A traveling bingo machine. Anywhere you’d go, you could pull together a quick game. 

I don’t like these at all. Nothing like everyone seeing all your stuff.  Some of which shouldn’t be seen. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I don’t like them. I would not want everyone knowing what was in my purse. I can see everything falling out all over the place. 

Honored Contributor

I read that the manufacturer is sueing a knock off company which is funny because the bag is actually a copy of some kind a peasant Handbag not anything original