Frequent Contributor

I have two Vera Bradley triple zip cross body bags and carry them almost exclusively. One patterned, one black. They lay flat to my body but still hold a lot in the many pockets. The key is a longer strap so the bag hangs below your waist and the strap goes between your breasts. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jewel22 wrote:

I like a bag that can sit on your shoulder if you need hands free. If you are going on vacation Longchamp makes one that weighs nothing, only what you put in it.

@Janey2Thanks.  Yes, I own one but it is a larger size.  More like an overnighter.  I may invest in a smaller one I can use as a day to day bag while away.

Trusted Contributor

@sugar22 wrote:

I have two Vera Bradley triple zip cross body bags and carry them almost exclusively. One patterned, one black. They lay flat to my body but still hold a lot in the many pockets. The key is a longer strap so the bag hangs below your waist and the strap goes between your breasts

This is what has me self concious because it really emphasizes breast size.

Honored Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@sugar22 wrote:

I have two Vera Bradley triple zip cross body bags and carry them almost exclusively. One patterned, one black. They lay flat to my body but still hold a lot in the many pockets. The key is a longer strap so the bag hangs below your waist and the strap goes between your breasts

Look, when they're big, they're big. Just own it and be confident. We shouldn't be expected to not wear a crossbody bag just because we have ample breasts. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@sugar22 wrote:

Look, when they're big, they're big. Just own it and be confident. We shouldn't be expected to not wear a crossbody bag just because we have ample breasts. 

LOL, I have no problem owning it (them) and am confident.  Of course it is not about expectation.  Everyone can and should wear whatever they wish. 

Honored Contributor

I've fallen in love with  H208159,  which is Lori Grenier's pouch which attaches to your waistband under your shirt very securely and can't be seen by anyone or felt by you.   This is all I take with me when I go shopping,  leaving me hands-free and a lot safer with no purse to snatch. 

h208159.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment