Valued Contributor

Cross body bags that were on air last night?Lots of colors.. Can't find them now.

[ Edited ]

Valued Contributor

Re: Cross body bags that were on air last night?Lots of colors.. Can't find them now.

Got to thinking that they would make a good little Birthday gift for my daughters. Thanks, hoping someone saw the show.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cross body bags that were on air last night?Lots of colors.. Can't find them now.

It might help to say what show you were watching.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Lug was on last night late. Many crossbody bags in that show. 2-3 am I think.

Valued Contributor

This was around 10 pm Dallis time. Don't know the name of the host

Valued Contributor

It was lug with Katrina Szish. On EST at 1am. Still there under items on air March 18 1-2 am.

Trusted Contributor

@Nadine Go to handbags and the brand Lug.  It most likely was the new Flare.  It is faux leather and has 5 stars and there is a matching wallet you can purchase to go with it.  The colors are very nice, red, white, brown, black, navy, a slate blue, and an amber yellow.  For those that only buy real leather I'm sure this isn't for you but for those looking for an everyday bag it looks like a nice choice.  

Valued Contributor

Found them and ordered two. Thanks so much!

Valued Contributor

@Nadine Hope you like them. There were some cute things in that show.