Valued Contributor

I am looking for a nice cross body bag for a wedding. My mother is in a wheel chair and always dresses to the nines. She want a fancy bag that good with her outfit. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@hovis

Does it need to be a crossbody bag?  Does your Mom carry alot with her when she goes out?  I'm looking at clutches and evening bags and JCP's website.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

How about a small clutch purse with a removable chain so she can wear crossbody or hold in her hands?    Evine has Dasein Floral Embellished Flap-Over Clutch with chain strap for $24 + $4.99 shipping.  It's in several colors.  I better not post the item number or this will get "poofed".  I'm sure you can google and find fancy clutch purses.

Honored Contributor

Here's a bag with a longer chain strap from JCP.  It comes in 4 different beaded color options.  Mixit brand - beaded clutch.  $24

Mixit Beaded Clutch

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Google dressy bags. Often times a clutch will have a chain so that it can be a crossbody oR clutch.

Respected Contributor

@hovis wrote:

I am looking for a nice cross body bag for a wedding. My mother is in a wheel chair and always dresses to the nines. She want a fancy bag that good with her outfit. Thanks.

@hovis  Macy's is having a sale. Here is a nice Guess Crossbody on sale for $73, but with the extra 20%, it comes down to $58.  There are three colors available. (Black, Blue or White).

8578204_fpx.jpg

Respected Contributor

Also, the the QVC Website

A264633
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Bridgehampton Cut-out Leather Crossbody $76.75 (Clearnace price, four colors available) This looks really nice.

Valued Contributor

Thank you ladies.I think I will look at the JC Penny one.