Respected Contributor

Craving Some Silliness?

[ Edited ]

I've been waiting forever for this Walmart faux fur bag to drop in price. It did this morning: $16.80 down from $42.00. 

It makes me think of a Star Trek tribble doubling as a frame handbag. Also comes in black and maybe purple locally.

Screenshot (81).pngScreenshot (82).png

Screenshot (84).png

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3    Time to stock the gift closet?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It's perfect. Can't wait to add this lovely fur handbag to my favorite Wilma Flintstone outfit. I'll have to wait until Oct., 31, though...LOL.

Respected Contributor

Good for you - enjoy !!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   Who can resist a Trekkie symbol that's cuddly and can work as a handbag and maybe a pillow? Answer: Probably everyone but me.

Trusted Contributor

I think it's cute!

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 

One of my favorite old Star Trek episodes! Enjoy your new handbag! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Craving Some Silliness?

[ Edited ]

My handbag has arrived and I couldn't be happier. For all its silliness, this is a well designed and sophisticated bag.

(Eyerolling OK here.)

It's about the same size as the tribble Captain Kirk is holding. The gold chain handle is substantial, a weight and quality I didn't expect. It's as if the designer is winking at us by combining elements not usually seen together. Both the chain handle and shoulder strap are removable.

It appears that the fabric covered metal frame is magnetized, and that's what holds the sides together. The description said magnetic snap, but there is no snap. It closes firmly and you can't see any hardware -- only fur.

The interior is a good quality faux suede. Again, a wink.

The designer is probably bawling over the $16.80, but he or she has a good future IMO.

****The director of the Scoop line is Brandon Maxwell, award-winning designer. The eyelet dress is also a Scoop.