Honored Contributor

Re: Count Down to Dooney Caturday....

[ Edited ]

Is everyone ready for tomorrow?! Smiley Very Happy

I will be happily just watching the shows...no buying! I got very lucky on EBay this past week and was thankfully able to get a florentine large zip barlow in black (A272205) and my 3rd brenna (A272384) in black (already have the midnight and wine)...both NWT and the brenna also had all the accessories. I noticed most of the brennas on EBay didn't have all the accessories and/or were not NWT when I was browsing at the time...and currently, so counting my blessings.

Both bags are in perfect condition and the prices were also better than the Q's 'as is'...

I'm just gobsmacked with delight!!!   llls0251.gif

Does anyone have a particular bag they have in mind to either see presented or buy tomorrow? Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Good for you @Susan Louise!!!  I am yet to see anything that fits my light, medium size, no web strap, cat design yet.  Last winter  I got the sutton drawstring and large zip front crossbody, so i am set for winter though.  I will watch the afternoon shows.  Maybe by then it wont be all TSV.

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I will be happily just watching the shows...no buying! I got very lucky on EBay this past week and was thankfully able to get a florentine large zip barlow in black (A272205) and my 3rd brenna (A272384) in black (already have the midnight and wine)...both NWT and the brenna also had all the accessories. I noticed most of the brennas on EBay didn't have all the accessories and/or were not NWT when I was browsing at the time...and currently, so counting my blessings.

Both bags are in perfect condition and the prices were also better than the Q's 'as is'...

Does anyone have a particular bag they have in mind to either see presented or buy tomorrow? Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise

Woo-Hoo! Good for you. Ibiughtone if my Brennas in eBay, and it was still in original wrapping with original stuffing. What a great deal! One of my Barlows was new with tags from eBay, too. I'm so happy for you!

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise

Woo-Hoo! Good for you. Ibiughtone if my Brennas in eBay, and it was still in original wrapping with original stuffing. What a great deal! One of my Barlows was new with tags from eBay, too. I'm so happy for you!

@libbyannE  Thank you! Smiley Happy

I read that part of your post a few times and couldn't figure it out...lol

I am confident I am done buying handbags again for awhile...how about you?

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise

@libbyannE  Thank you! Smiley Happy

I read that part of your post a few times and couldn't figure it out...lol

I am confident I am done buying handbags again for awhile...how about you?

@Susan Louise

That was an autocorrect ipad error, which I did not catch! I hate autocorrect. I was saying that "I bought one of" my Brennas on eBay. Sorry for typos! I have too many bags, but I have been forcing myself to sell some to make room. i doubt I will be buying this weekend, unless there is some new Dooney that grabs me. I love the new Florentines I got from Dooney this fall, having preordered them this summer. And I bought a perfect new florentine bag "as is" from QVC recently. I am looking at the new Cambridge bags on the Dooney site but they are not in stock yet and full descriptions don 't seem in place. Happy to watch the shows this weekend, though. I just got back into town from seeing my dad and stepmother in nursing home so I need a bit of happy, albeit silly diversion.i have my bags. My husband has his cars. It works for us! 

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise I actually ordered the brenna in burnt orange since it's on free shipping. That way if I don't like the color it won't be costly to return or exchange. But I have a feeling I'm going to like it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@gramygram wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise I actually ordered the brenna in burnt orange since it's on free shipping. That way if I don't like the color it won't be costly to return or exchange. But I have a feeling I'm going to like it Smiley Happy

@gramygram  That's great! So glad you picked out a treasure for yourself. I think you will love it...the color is FAB too. Isn't it funny how the brenna is like a Lay's potato chip? LOL

It was also a good idea to get the one you chose before any of the shows tomorrow and risking it being sold out.

Congrats on your new bag and please post when you get it!!! Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise thanks! Smiley Happy I will try post a picture and will post my thoughts on the color

Honored Contributor

@gramygram wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@gramygram I SEE you!! Woman Very Happy Congratulations on deciding about which color to order...I knew you wanted another Brenna because it works well for you! Do tell us what you think of it! I hope it's a winner! 

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@gramygram wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@gramygram  That's great! So glad you picked out a treasure for yourself. I think you will love it...the color is FAB too. Isn't it funny how the brenna is like a Lay's potato chip? LOL

It was also a good idea to get the one you chose before any of the shows tomorrow and risking it being sold out.

Congrats on your new bag and please post when you get it!!! Smiley Very Happy

@Susan Louise here is a picture of my new Brenna Smiley Happy 

IMG_20161110_174952.jpg