Honored Contributor

Re: Count Down to Dooney Caturday....

@gramygram wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@gramygram wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Is everyone ready for tomorrow?! Smiley Very Happy

I will be happily just watching the shows...no buying! I got very lucky on EBay this past week and was thankfully able to get a florentine large zip barlow in black (A272205) and my 3rd brenna (A272384) in black (already have the midnight and wine)...both NWT and the brenna also had all the accessories. I noticed most of the brennas on EBay didn't have all the accessories and/or were not NWT when I was browsing at the time...and currently, so counting my blessings.

Both bags are in perfect condition and the prices were also better than the Q's 'as is'...

I'm just gobsmacked with delight!!!   llls0251.gif

Does anyone have a particular bag they have in mind to either see presented or buy tomorrow? Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise I actually ordered the brenna in burnt orange since it's on free shipping. That way if I don't like the color it won't be costly to return or exchange. But I have a feeling I'm going to like it Smiley Happy

@gramygram  That's great! So glad you picked out a treasure for yourself. I think you will love it...the color is FAB too. Isn't it funny how the brenna is like a Lay's potato chip? LOL

It was also a good idea to get the one you chose before any of the shows tomorrow and risking it being sold out.

Congrats on your new bag and please post when you get it!!! Smiley Very Happy

@Susan Louise here is a picture of my new Brenna Smiley Happy 

IMG_20161110_174952.jpg

@gramygram  Congrats! She's a beauty!!! I hope you are happy with the color Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie The cat bag in a shopper silhouette is listed on today's 12 Days sale for $129...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Thanks @stevieb. Love that bag but it is too big for me.  ILD has had it at that price for some time.  Maybe 2017 will see another cat themed bag in a smaller silhouette.  

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Thanks @stevieb. Love that bag but it is too big for me.  ILD has had it at that price for some time.  Maybe 2017 will see another cat themed bag in a smaller silhouette.  

Woman Happy @Shawnie Awww... that's too bad. Just wanted to make sure you knew... It is a cute bag and I too would like it in a different size and shape.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...