Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Could the hosts exercise a disciplined approaches to their presentations?

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The wilder & louder the hosts act and sound, the more my Spidey Sense goes up that it's all a distraction to keep me from learning important details.  So many times, I stop and think what they are not saying about the product.  All that loud laughing to buy 3 or 4 of something, is such an old/worn sales tactic.   That "call to action" to don't think about it, just buy it, doesn't work for me.  It's a dead give-away to why I should not buy it.  That's when I turn it off immediately. 

I either search on QVC's website about the product, or search on another retailer's site.  Odds are, I'll find something similar or even better at another retailer.  

Last week there was a Dooney show and a lot of Florentine leather bags.  I couldn't take the host's presentations another minute.  I looked at Dooney's own website and bought an exact same Florentine satchel that QVC had at a sale price.  But I got the handbag for $100 less because Dooney was also having a sale the same day! Nothing to sneeze at -- $100 less.  My very first Florentine Dooney.  

I always price shop. Almost everything Q sells is less expensive elsewhere....real sale prices, promo codes, free shipping/returns, etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: Could the hosts exercise a disciplined approaches to their presentations?

But did you buy the bags?