Valued Contributor

Color of Dooney Brenna on QVC front webpage?

Does anyone know the specific color of the Dooney Brenna featured on the front page of QVC.com in the "Top picks on easy pay" box on the right-hand side?  With the lighting, I'm not sure.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Color of Dooney Brenna on QVC front webpage?

@Julie_23  Elephant.  I have it; beautiful color.

Respected Contributor

I noticed an elephant ( taupe) Brenna there earlier today.

Honored Contributor

I also think it's elephant. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Julie_23 Hi Julie! I think that's the chocolate (that I've been eyeing) on the homepage. But when you click on it, you get the elephant. Did you ever get a florentine barlow?

Valued Contributor

Thanks, everybody.    

I couldn't decide if it was Elephant or Chocolate.  So it seems like most of you think it's Elephant.  It does look nice.

@Serendipity,  I keep going back and forth between thinking it's Elephant or Chocolate (with the lighting)!   And, yes, the Florentine Barlow is now my favorite bag, I think.

Honored Contributor

@Julie_23 wrote:

Thanks, everybody.    

I couldn't decide if it was Elephant or Chocolate.  So it seems like most of you think it's Elephant.  It does look nice.

@Serendipity,  I keep going back and forth between thinking it's Elephant or Chocolate (with the lighting)!   And, yes, the Florentine Barlow is now my favorite bag, I think.

@Julie_23  Maybe it would be helpful if you watched the video? Currently I think there are 15 colors available Smiley Happy  (A272384) 

Valued Contributor

Thanks, @Susan Louise.  I did watch the video; but, the elephant looks so much "lighter" in the video.  Whereas on the front page, it looks different.  I think it may just be how things look different on the tv.

Valued Contributor

By the way @Serendipity, you have a great memory!  

Honored Contributor

Yes, the lighting in the pictures can be confusing. The reason I think the one in the picture is elephant is because the pouch in the picture is lighter than the bag. It appears the bag is in a shadow and the pouch isn't. But I don't know. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval